This game sucks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3rd and 2 and Rams lose 14 yards.  Gotta hand it too.BB. He has shut down another prolific offense in the first half. Looks to me like Rams physical front 4 are more likely to keep holding up than great coaching though. We will see.  One things obvious. We need an interior pass rush vs Brady next year. 

2 minutes ago, wilkie said:

Defense can also win football games

Defense can, but a game with no balance of offense and defense is like watching paint dry.  Nobody enjoys 6-3, 10-7, 9-6 type games. A lot of people have probably already turned the channel, with the casuals planning to flip back for the halftime show, while actual football fans who don’t reside in the northeast will wait until the fourth quarter to flip back. 

57 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Defense can, but a game with no balance of offense and defense is like watching paint dry.  Nobody enjoys 6-3, 10-7, 9-6 type games. A lot of people have probably already turned the channel, with the casuals planning to flip back for the halftime show, while actual football fans who don’t reside in the northeast will wait until the fourth quarter to flip back. 

Rams are physically superior so I think BB is perfectly content making this game ugly. Where are adjustments by Rams offense.  They are getting solo coverage outside so where are deep shots

I don’t mind a defensive battle.  I appreciate football not being turned into flag football.

That being said.... Can both teams lose?  I am tired of the patriots being in almost every super bowl since 2001. The Rams can eat shit & die too after screwing over the city of St. Louis & the state of MO in their move to LA.

I haven't been watching the game, but see the results on my phone. I'm surprised the Rams can't get anything going, but I guess I shouldn't be. The Chiefs offense was never shut down like this all year. The AFCC came close in the first half, then the Chiefs exploded. It's too bad that the defense wasn't better.

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Rams are physically superior so I think BB is perfectly content making this game ugly. Where are adjustments by Rams offense.  They are getting solo coverage outside so where are deep shots

Well, looked to me like the patriots were physically superior....

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

Thanks for giving us this great match up, Dee.  Asshole.

Yeah,  I hate to keep opening this old wound, but I agree. I think the Chiefs would have won the SB. Their offense hadn't been stopped by anyone.

Archived