Chiefs @ Pats

Best possible scenario for us IMO. We were already scheduled to play them on the road and they seem to be better towards late in the season. We get a few extra days of rest after the first week which isn't that necessary but still a plus. I'm fine with the scheduling as long as we don't get any Thursday games during the season and don't get the bye week too early. 

21 hours ago, oldtimer said:

on 810 they were just talking about that.. quoted a reporter from New Orleans that it'll be Packer v Bears to celebrate 100 years of NFL

I don't see that happening. They tend to put the Super Bowl winner as the first game. Trophy presentation and all that. I could see em making the Packers/Bears game a Sunday night game though.

good bet for the hall of fame game...

and generally the superbowl winners kick off the season.... Everyone will want to start off the season with a bang..

I would love to see KC play the first game of the preseason, and of the season..

NFL talking about wanting to do something different for the season opener this year due to the 100 year anniversary.  Bears celebrating 100 year anniversary as well so that's why they're considering Bears v Packers.  Talk is they'll maybe put Pat's on Sunday night instead.  No decisions yet.

Archived