2 hours ago, FANATIC said:

Most of that defense needs to go screw up the competition. It wasnt just Sutton. Jones, Fuller, Ward, Ford are keepers. The rest are questionable bench talent at best. 

I'd add Houston to that list. Possibly Watts, though there's not enough tape to be sure. 

Nnadi was thrown to the wolves early for a third round pick and defintely showed some real potential. More time in an NFL weight room, position change in a 4-3 and better overall scheme should help. Gotta a chance to be a solid contributor for a long time at important DT position. Overall this entire draft class was really more designed to contribute in 2019 and I think Nnadi, Watts, Speaks and O Daniel all have a chance to take a real step forward in Spags scheme. 

23 hours ago, jetlord said:

Lots of players need a year or two before becoming their best.  Nnadi did okay for a rookie and has upside. 

The only exception is offensive linemen.  It takes about five years to reach their peak. I can't wait to see Khalil McKenzie develop.  He comes from a total NFL family and has all the athletic skills. Hopefully, he is the LG of the future.

One thing is certain.  He either is not ready, was not  useful in Sutton's scheme, or he is an unteachable idiot who will never make it.  I have no idea which of these things is true, but my suspicion is the latter. I hope my suspicions are unfounded.

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

One thing is certain.  He either is not ready, was not  useful in Sutton's scheme, or he is an unteachable idiot who will never make it.  I have no idea which of these things is true, but my suspicion is the latter. I hope my suspicions are unfounded.

I think it had more to do about Sutton and his life affair with Zombo

Archived