Bob Sutton hired

24 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

I am hard-pressed to understand what Sutton's qualifications for this position are other than being a football lifer.  The only aspect of his "game management" that we saw in action was his complete and utter lack of adjustments, which seemed to come from a complete lack of situational awareness.  Based on that this seems like literally the worst possible job to give him.

But it's not us so whatever.

I am hard-pressed to understand what Sutton's qualifications for this position are other than being a football lifer.  The only aspect of his "game management" that we saw in action was his complete and utter lack of adjustments, which seemed to come from a complete lack of situational awareness.  Based on that this seems like literally the worst possible job to give him.

But it's not us so whatever.

...............................had to do this to read it. Bob Sutton is a good ole boy that everyone loves in the coaching faternity.  

9 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

basically tells the coach to take a time out here or challenge there

But for werthers, his opinion will constantly be "Hey, just go ahead and let them score here"

He will tell you what to do based off his experience and as a coach you then do the opposite and it will work.

9 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

basically tells the coach to take a time out here or challenge there

But for werthers, his opinion will constantly be "Hey, just go ahead and let them score here"

"Why are your safeties so close to the line of scrimmage? They are only playing 23 yards off. They are gonna get beat deep!"

16 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Don’t sell yourself short, OT.  Your his doppelgänger. 

OT -  what I meant was you’re more important than he is, so He’s not your doppelgänger... you’re  his. 

My wit isn’t very witty in real life and is apparently even less witty in text.  

Archived