Simmons hurts knee. Drops to us?

kkuenn

really  altho in HS I dont think the chiefs will touch him after KH's stunt and risking backlash with Tyeek's pick

A top prospect coming out of high school, Simmons was captured on video hitting a woman; the incident took place before Simmons arrived at Mississippi State. He later pleaded no contest to simple assault.

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

I dont know. They took a chance on Tyreek after he had no more problems and this guy just went through college with no issues either. Guess they should do their homework to be sure. 

Did they have video of Hill, because that makes a big difference IMO.

He's a great pick if we trade back into the top of the 2nd and can get him there.  Highly doubt he's available at either of our current 2nd round picks.  He's Chris Jones-esque.  Very talented and a model citizen since his arrest.  I've been listening to a lot of NFL draft podcasts and nobody ever says anything bad about him, and that sentiment is echoed by people at Miss. St.  Montez Sweat on the other hand...apparently people say he doesn't care about football.  Hard pass.

I think if he falls low enough, sure absolutely if you think he won't be an issue again.  But I sort of feel that some of the same people saying buy low here were also pissed about the Kareem Hunt thing.

The Chiefs absolutely need 3 starters from their first 3 picks and I don't think this guy is going to provide anything this year.  I also don't think he's going to slide all the way to the end of the 3rd round.  Oddly enough, I think this ACL tear is a blessing for teams.  They want the guy I'm sure, but didn't want the media onslaught from drafting a woman beater in Round 1.  Now he'll for sure slide into Friday where it'll barely be a story.

Archived