Jeffery Simmons - DT

Balto

Looks like he tore his ACL today in pre-combine workouts.  The guy is a top 15 projected DT and now for sure falls to later 1st/early 2nd like has happened in the past, example LB Smith for Dallas.

Thoughts on taking this guy with our late 1st knowing he will not see the field next year while his knee heals?  Guessing a Rookie DT won't make much of a impact anyways to be honest.

Not being a dick but this was already posted in NFL draft forum. I am confused now as we can make it Chiefs related by asking do we take a chance or does it go to draft forum? I put it there thinking th as t qas the place but I could be wrong and if so please delete mine.

JMO on this and I'm the one that moved both.. until the Chiefs show real interest or is mocked to us he is just another draft dick.. CTO is CTO  NFL Draft is the Draft. I'm sorry if that logic does not fit yours.. Xen is more than welcome to  move it back if he thinks I'm wrong

I wouldn't spend any picks in the top 100 for guys that won't see the field in 2019. Too early to tell but as of now Pats are our only rivals in the AFC and I would focus on winning the SB this year rather than future and those high picks should start paying some dividends.

36 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I wouldn't spend any picks in the top 100 for guys that won't see the field in 2019. Too early to tell but as of now Pats are our only rivals in the AFC and I would focus on winning the SB this year rather than future and those high picks should start paying some dividends.

Yeah this years haul needs to pay off this year.

Archived