Iowa players

kkuenn

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I suppose one can never be too rich, too good looking, or have too many good targets for Mahomes.  But another top flight TE is a luxury the Chiefs don't need.  They need another TE who can occasionally be an outlet and do some blocking.  They have one, but he can't catch the ball right in his hands.  I want another TE, but not one in the first round. 

Sigh.  I know. 

• 3 weeks later...

with this being such a heavy D draft I hope Hooker and Nelson is there for us on the 3rd to 5th rounds area.

It would be great to land one of the TE but they will be gone. I wanted so Desmond King back in the day and he fell quite a bit so if Hooker does I think we can get a good steak as with Nelson too.

https://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/2019/3/5/18250723/iowa-football-players-nfl-combine-noah-fant-tj-hockenson-amani-hooker-anthony-nelson-bhgp

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to add any of the 4 Hawkeyes...well I'm a little biased being a season ticket holder. However, I am stoked KC is finally running a defense similar to Iowa. Which increases the chances of hopefully landing a few Hawks. A. Hooker would be a great get, as stated previously in this thread...He is a Swiss army knife...he is so versatile. Played the STAR (Rover) spot on Iowa's Defense and won the Big Ten DB of the year.

As much as I would be gitty over any of these guys...

This is the BEAST KC needs next year. This Man Child finished only his sophomore year and lead the big Ten in sacks. He is projected as a 1st next year (If he comes out).

A.J. Epenesa.... 5-Star recruit: 6'6" 280lbs

th?id=OIP.2SYnIQQLyGeytryWSEiKSQHaEK&pid

d1bf0494-82df-4612-8547-f6e1e27a75bd-AP1

Archived