Chiefs Sign QB E.J Manuel and Others

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 2/23/2019 at 6:39 PM, Lamardirts said:

We would be foolish to waste Andy’s talent of helping these guys in hopes of netting some picks.   But someone pointed out that maybe Mahomes could use another year with a veteran in his ear helping him prepare.  Either way it’s nice to see us churning the roster

This. Reid coached up guys like Kevin Kolb and AJ Feeley and traded them for a tidy profit. No reason he couldn't do the same with Manuel.

16 hours ago, tges58 said:

This. Reid coached up guys like Kevin Kolb and AJ Feeley and traded them for a tidy profit. No reason he couldn't do the same with Manuel.

The only way to trade Manuel would be to actually have him on the field so I hope that never happens. 

On 2/27/2019 at 9:24 AM, FANATIC said:

Hands in Pants forced to live in the past....LOL

Add something of value and then we will talk, Troll.

23 hours ago, Palangi said:

The chiefs have won a super bowl. 

So now let's talk about your WR playing QB...

1960's? Really? LOL

And I am on the record saying the Lamar Jackson Project is suspect. Not a huge fan yet.

But he is still better than Manuel

27 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

1960's? Really? LOL

And I am on the record saying the Lamar Jackson Project is suspect. Not a huge fan yet.

Brilliant Comeback ......Hands in Pants....

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

1960's? Really? LOL

Its a disgrace. Since Jan. of 1970. 49 years.   But if you think about it, there are 32 teams, and it takes a team about three decades and a lot of luck to land a true dominant franchise QB.  Even with that, we came within an unlucky field goal miss of being in a superbowl a couple of times, at least, starting with Stenerud in the famous Christmas day double overtime game against the Dolphins in 1971.  Then again with a kicker who did the same thing in the AFC championship game in the Montana era, another time in the Tent Green era, and most recently on a bad call and a coin flip this time.  So really, with a tiny change in circumstance, we could have been in as many as three or four more super bowls since 1970.  Out of 32 teams, that would be more than our statistical share.  Anyway, we have the guy now, and we will be one of the dominant, if not most dominant, teams for the next decade.  That will include some Super bowls without any doubt. But your "LOL" is graciously accepted.  All of us are pissed and frustrated, as we should be.

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

1960's? Really? LOL

You didn't quantify when this superbowl was to happen. You said "win a superbowl then we can talk". But now I see you will just move the goal posts.  

8 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

1960's? Really? LOL

Getting a little testy are we, Mittens?

So what if Jackson is better than him? Mahomes is better than Jackson  and he'll be starting for KC, not Manuel. Jackson will be starting for the crows.

A little fun fact, did you know a flock of crows is called a murder?

On 2/28/2019 at 5:27 PM, tges58 said:

Getting a little testy are we, Mittens?

So what if Jackson is better than him? Mahomes is better than Jackson  and he'll be starting for KC, not Manuel. Jackson will be starting for the crows.

A little fun fact, did you know a flock of crows is called a murder?

Lesser known fact, a flock of Ray Ray's is known as a double homicide.

On 2/28/2019 at 12:34 PM, Palangi said:

You didn't quantify when this superbowl was to happen. You said "win a superbowl then we can talk". But now I see you will just move the goal posts.  

Should I count the Baltimore Colts World Championships/Super Bowls? ....58...59...70?

So with the Ravens 2 wins, that's 5 titles

15 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Should I count the Baltimore Colts World Championships/Super Bowls? ....58...59...70?

no they left .. The colts are the colts as the Rams are the Rams

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

The amount wasn't what was called into question. 

Again, you said "win a superbowl then we can talk"

And again you move the goal posts.  

22 hours ago, Palangi said:

The amount wasn't what was called into question. 

Again, you said "win a superbowl then we can talk"

And again you move the goal posts.  

So I literally had to say "Win a Super Bowl this (time Period) and then we'll talk" for you to stop making the (false) allegation of 'moving the goal posts'?

JFC

49 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

So I literally had to say "Win a Super Bowl this (time Period) and then we'll talk" for you to stop making the (false) allegation of 'moving the goal posts'?

JFC

I'm just going off what YOU said.  I'm sorry your own parameters aren't what you originally thought.  

I guess I would be twisted too if I cheered for a team that had a wr at qb.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:24 AM, Handswarmer said:

The Chiefs won 3 AFL Championships.

Archived