3 hours ago, moons314 said:

Anyone here have a subscription? What's their chiefs coverage like?  Is it worth paying for?

I do subscribe. I know Mloe does as well. Personally I did it for the baseball articles. Seth Keysor and Nate Taylor are the 2 local guys who write for The Athletic covering the Chiefs. Ive yet to find anything theyve written regarding Chiefs news that you cant find elsewhere by scrolling through your twitter feed. 

3 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I do subscribe. I know Mloe does as well. Personally I did it for the baseball articles. Seth Keysor and Nate Taylor are the 2 local guys who write for The Athletic covering the Chiefs. Ive yet to find anything theyve written regarding Chiefs news that you cant find elsewhere by scrolling through your twitter feed. 

I really like it. The Athletic hired some fantastic writers who cover KC sports better than anyone at the KC Star.  Love Terez and Seth Keysor analysis and film breakdown of the Chiefs too. I think it’s worth it but I’m also really interested in SKC, the Royals, KU and even some national stuff. 

I have found like you that with a little research you can find most of the Athletic Chiefs coverage linked elsewhere. 

7 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I hadn't thought about the baseball coverage.  Ever since the scout forums went to shit and everyone scattered, I haven't found a home to talk Royals.  We have the Chiefs here, and I have another forum for my college fix.  How is the baseball coverage?  In depth analysis or just a lot of opinion?

I took the leap.  Since i'm taking college classes for my job (advancement) I was able to use my student email address and get the student discount.  Paid 30 bucks for a year.  I can live with that.  I wouldn't pay 100 though or 10 bucks a month.

Archived