Justin Houston....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

tells me Ford aint gettn traded and a edge rusher will be  the #29 pic if not earlier

How do you get to either of those points? 

Ford could be traded still.  If he isn't, him and speaks are the edge guys.  

8 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

cant you read?? thats the goddamned first post

Thought it would be nice for people to see it and not have to click on a goddamned link.

I'm guessing you will give yourself a warning for your post?  K thanks

10 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I forgot about Speaks

Same guy thats breaking this story is the same guy who said last week his sources inside the organization say our new coaching staff is really high on Breeland and Dorian O Daniel. 

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Well now its being refuted.

Chiefs have NOT released Justin Houston, per sources. They're still gauging interest from other teams.
While it may happen eventually, sources say the #Chiefs have not released OLB Justin Houston, contrary to one report. They continue to have trade discussions involving Houston, on a day several pass rushers have been taken off the market with franchise tags.
The Chiefs have not yet released Justin Houston, per sources. Could still happen obviously but it’s not happening at this very moment.

8 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Well now its being refuted.

Many sources saying Houston has not been released.  Of course Verderame didn't say he was released but will be released. I don't know what the rush would be to release him now, keep him a little longer and see if anyone comes knocking.

1 minute ago, kychief said:

Well that's crazy..guess they think there's still some trade valu due to less options out there.

Maybe its a bluff call by Veach telling teams they will just release him if they don't get a 2nd rounder or whatever.

4 minutes ago, Balto said:

Maybe its a bluff call by Veach telling teams they will just release him if they don't get a 2nd rounder or whatever.

Makes no sense. If teams know hes getting released they are less likely to give up picks. A bluff call would be putting out a statement saying we are keeping him unless we are blown away.

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Makes no sense. If teams know hes getting released they are less likely to give up picks. A bluff call would be putting out a statement saying we are keeping him unless we are blown away.

There is no guarantee that Houston would sign with a certain team in FA if KC releases him...Trading for him means you are guaranteed to have him on your team for the next two years.  See what I mean

Archived