11 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

We need a free agency thread or this is gonna get cluttered, lol.

I'd take the clutter over one bloated thread.  When  you have a single thread with multiple topics/players being discussed in it, good posts get lost in the shuffle.  When there's a ten page thread going that's literally discussing 25 different free agents, I just quit clicking on it.  There are a couple of other forums that I frequent that do this with recruiting, draft etc, and I absolutely hate it.  

It's a deep draft for TE this year.  They don't need to waste money on Cook.

Hockenson and Fant are probably out of KC's reach.  But, there are guys like Smith, Knox, and Raymond who could be had on day 2.  And, I love Kahale Warring.  Raw, and hasn't played a lot of football, but his tape is outstanding.

10 hours ago, moons314 said:

I'd take the clutter over one bloated thread.  When  you have a single thread with multiple topics/players being discussed in it, good posts get lost in the shuffle.  When there's a ten page thread going that's literally discussing 25 different free agents, I just quit clicking on it.  There are a couple of other forums that I frequent that do this with recruiting, draft etc, and I absolutely hate it.  

It's fine.  If you want to start new threads that's ok, as long as its chiefs related.  It's not mandatory to put it all in the one thread.  Some people like one thread, and they have one.   It's all good.

13 minutes ago, SEMO said:

It's a deep draft for TE this year.  They don't need to waste money on Cook.

Hockenson and Fant are probably out of KC's reach.  But, there are guys like Smith, Knox, and Raymond who could be had on day 2.  And, I love Kahale Warring.  Raw, and hasn't played a lot of football, but his tape is outstanding.

If, a big if, there is a run in another position and either Fant or Hock is there I would take them with our 1st. Not a huge need but it would be bpa.

6 hours ago, xen said:

It's fine.  If you want to start new threads that's ok, as long as its chiefs related.  It's not mandatory to put it all in the one thread.  Some people like one thread, and they have one.   It's all good.

Wow!  You're getting to be a softy in your old age.  

Archived