Chiefs free agent rumors and signings 2019

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, moons314 said:

I wanted Collins but I’m glad we didn’t throw out that kind of money.  I was good with giving him a big contract but that’s ridiculous. Looks like our safety help is gonna come from the draft. 

There's a lot of guys out there who we can still get help from, honey badger, Amos, Ha Ha and Joyner....

The next big one will be Dallas giving Earl Thomas $15 million a year...

15 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Such a fucktard. Ruining the market..

There is only so much CAP...total dollars available. Every overpaid player signed  creates  underpaid players. Key is finding & signing those. So go ahead and overpay by other teams is ok with me. Also no longer on Patriots.

12 minutes ago, xen said:

Almost as bad as Gruden making Trent Brown the highest paid tackle in the league.  Teams have gone stupid.

The Gruden move I get.  Brown is just 'ok' but even just ok is better than what they had in 2018 (lmao Gruden drafting).

Draft isn't great at tackle either.  Gotta pay a premium for a not good OT draft, OT FA class and an extra premium because you're the fucking Raiders.

Gotta have something to protect Kyler Murray.

So after 20 years in football,  Dan Snyder and John Gruden have learned absolutely dick when it comes to over paying players. Raiders fans have to be livid after going through those tough years of getting out of cap purgatory only to have Chucky begin the journey back into it. Love being a Chiefs fan!

Paying defenders over $15 million per year is risky at current market rates. Especially free agents cut or not resigned.

Just stay away from those guys. Find value guys.

The only thing true with The Patriot Way is having an elite QB and letting big contract guys elsewhere go.

11 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

So after 20 years in football,  Dan Snyder and John Gruden have learned absolutely dick when it comes to over paying players. Raiders fans have to be livid after going through those tough years of getting out of cap purgatory only to have Chucky begin the journey back into it. Love being a Chiefs fan!

Raiders fans are acting like they've just won the Super Bowl.

8 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Paying defenders over $15 million per year is risky at current market rates. Especially free agents cut or not resigned.

Just stay away from those guys. Find value guys.

The only thing true with The Patriot Way is having an elite QB and letting big contract guys elsewhere go.

They paid big money to a corner a few years ago.

Archived