Chiefs free agent rumors and signings 2019

You guys are something else lol

2 months ago it was "DEE FORD SUCKS BALLS CAN'T EVEN LINE UP IN THE RIGHT SPOT" and today "WHY DID WE LET OUR FUTURE HOF'ER GO FOR SO LITTLE????"

What part of Dee Ford did not fit the Defense is struggling to register here?

He Did Not Fit

e

D

i

d

N

o

t

F

i

t

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I'm sorry this is bullshit, we need this year's 2nd. SF has a high 2nd round pick THIS year, next year they get their starting QB back and will possibly finish with a much lower round pick. This was bad negotiating by Veach. 

Yay, we get the money off the books to "do something," where the hell you planning on getting QB pressure from now that 85% of last year's sacks just went out the door and you're having to wait to use that needed pick until next year?

Get this year's 2nd and if you got a player get him and if not trade if for next year, but be in control of the terms.

It’s a negotiation.  I’m sure veach would have loved to trade him for all of SFs first rounders over the next decade, but they have their own (greedy) agenda, and he wasn’t worth any more to them.  It’s not like there was a huge market for him.

think of it this way: for a 1st round pick in the 2014 draft, they got 5 years (when healthy and not running away from Frank Gore) of a athletically gifted OLB on a rookie contract, some pretty good moments, and a 2nd round pick In The 2020 draft.  Not too shabby.

12 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

“Le'Veon Bell market was indeed soft. Jets were always most likely destination, and they land him. Ravens were never involved. Raidera were lukewarm. Bell comes in under the 2018 tag and well below what Steelers had on table the past 2 summers”

Bell really should fire his agent!  WOW

27 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Former Chiefs’ TE Demetrius Harris intends to sign a two-year deal with the Cleveland Browns, per source. Browns adding yet another weapon for QB Baker Mayfield.

Now I hope Hock or Fant is there for us

Good riddance 

3 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Thank fuck Dorsey didn't let paltry money block his love affair for the very not good version of Antonio Gates.

Rescued Andy from himself.  

I think most of us learn from our mistakes. Dorsey did some good things in KC. Contract issues yes. Dorsey is doing a really good job in Cleve.

8 hours ago, Balto said:

“Le'Veon Bell market was indeed soft. Jets were always most likely destination, and they land him. Ravens were never involved. Raidera were lukewarm. Bell comes in under the 2018 tag and well below what Steelers had on table the past 2 summers”

Bell really should fire his agent!  WOW

Word around Baltimore is that Bell's agent was the one who floated the story of the Ravens being interested to drive the price up but they never were in the running- never spoke to the agent.

Some GM's are pretty gullible and stupid. Eric DeCosta is not. Neither was Ozzie. Ravens do not sign those kind of players; never have, never will.

6 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Cleveland will win the North this year.

That's what everyone is saying but the proof is in the pudding. The AFC North did get stronger as a division though. Browns have a few things working against them though; how does Kitchens handle going from Qb coach to OC to HC in the same year? Sure got some weapons but how does all the egos match up?

Mayfield

OBJ

Jarvis Landry

Kareem Hunt                                                                                       One Football

Nick Chubb

Rashard Higgins

Antonio Callaway

Archived