Chiefs free agent rumors and signings 2019

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Why laugh Semo, this chiefs defense was pussy last year to say the least. Could use a man who makes his presence known. 

Didn’t we have enough penalties last year? He will be suspended more than he plays anyway.

6 minutes ago, AppalachianChief said:

I didn't see you knuckleheads calling out SEMO and he is a Moderator, are you chicken! I knew you would call me out!!

you can go somewhere else if you like.. my statement were for all involved. if you feel singled out  well then find a safe place till your feelings get unhurt.

2 minutes ago, sith13 said:

How about Suh in KC, he's still on the market and really disruptive. With Jones having 0 experience at 4-3 should we give a proven guy like Suh a 1-year deal to lead the way?

From what I have read Suh wants a truck load of money still.  Probably why he is still available 

10 minutes ago, Balto said:

From what I have read Suh wants a truck load of money still.  Probably why he is still available 

I would probably offer him 1-year deal with a lot of money and incentives but in the long term he would probably ask for the world. Makes too much sense in the short term though. 

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

you can go somewhere else if you like.. my statement were for all involved. if you feel singled out  well then find a safe place till your feelings get unhurt.

My feelings hurt. Really and no I won’t go somewhere else I have just as much right to be here as you do! My point was I was the only member quoted! SEMO wasn’t quoted! So sell that shit to someone else nobody buys it you know either you didn’t notice SEMO’s comment or you ignored it. 

1 hour ago, AppalachianChief said:

My feelings hurt. Really and no I won’t go somewhere else I have just as much right to be here as you do! My point was I was the only member quoted! SEMO wasn’t quoted! So sell that shit to someone else nobody buys it you know either you didn’t notice SEMO’s comment or you ignored it. 

Everyone calm down please.

Bad SEMO.  No!  You do that outside...  OUTSIDE!

there he's been admonished.  

Archived