Chiefs free agent rumors and signings 2019

41 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

he was cut to save $2M? If he wasn't worth the price he must really suck

He had a down year last year but I dont know if he had anything contributing to it like a nagging injury etc. PFF had him at 82.0 the year before. Never hurts to kick the tires especially for depth and competition.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/30/2019 at 3:42 PM, tges58 said:

LMAO! You aren't getting a little full of yourself, are you? You want to talk about being a douchebag go back and read some of your own posts, you geriatric hypocrite. You know what they say about those in glass houses. 

I'll think I'll take the road, so you can take your privately owned message board and shove it up your privately owned ass. Unlike you my life doesn't revolve around a fucking message board.

Go eat a bag of dicks.

Man, I hope he's okay....that was my last feeling.....*sniff*

On 3/29/2019 at 4:36 PM, oldtimer said:

we have an ignore feature.. if he gets under your skin that bad use it 

Serious question, if someone puts a post anything non chiefs related it gets relegated to the NFL talk board.  Why can't this policy be the same for posters who aren't chiefs fans, they aren't watching chiefs games so any 'input' they have would apply more to the generic NFL talk board right?  I mean why are we losing chiefs fans to someone who's not a chiefs fan and enjoying getting chiefs fans run off a chiefs message board?

1 minute ago, soonerborn77 said:

Serious question, if someone puts a post anything non chiefs related it gets relegated to the NFL talk board.  Why can't this policy be the same for posters who aren't chiefs fans, they aren't watching chiefs games so any 'input' they have would apply more to the generic NFL talk board right?

maybe Xen can answer better than I but here's my take on your question and its a good one. We have always welcomed other fans on this board, we have welcomed other fans to our Festivus  Tailgates back when we had them. We still welcome the likes of Hands ,OC  and Stubby because they have been around for a very long time. We used to have a Steeler and a couple of Raider fans as well frequent the forum. I really miss that Steeler fan. If they have a comment or an observation to make in regards to the Chiefs thats CTO. You nor I know whether the Chiefs might be #2 of on their Fav's list so do actually pay attention to what the Chiefs do as well..they both wished us well in our playoff run when we were not playing their team. If they were going to post a thread about a Donk, Raven or Colt's move it'd get moved but we are not start moving or deleting individual  posts. Maybe we missed some?Hands may get on  some nerves  and if you let him he's going to go with it..its his MO from a long long time ago...so lastly here's my thought. If you dont want to read a fan from another team's take..ignore it or put him on ignore but if you let him get under your skin. he wins and you lose. its just the way it is and the way its been for over a decade now and I dont see it changing... but Sooner thats a great question and I hope I answered it to your understanding.

I'll copy this to the Mods forum for future debate

21 hours ago, oldtimer said:

maybe Xen can answer better than I but here's my take on your question and its a good one. We have always welcomed other fans on this board, we have welcomed other fans to our Festivus  Tailgates back when we had them. We still welcome the likes of Hands ,OC  and Stubby because they have been around for a very long time. We used to have a Steeler and a couple of Raider fans as well frequent the forum. I really miss that Steeler fan. If they have a comment or an observation to make in regards to the Chiefs thats CTO. You nor I know whether the Chiefs might be #2 of on their Fav's list so do actually pay attention to what the Chiefs do as well..they both wished us well in our playoff run when we were not playing their team. If they were going to post a thread about a Donk, Raven or Colt's move it'd get moved but we are not start moving or deleting individual  posts. Maybe we missed some?Hands may get on  some nerves  and if you let him he's going to go with it..its his MO from a long long time ago...so lastly here's my thought. If you dont want to read a fan from another team's take..ignore it or put him on ignore but if you let him get under your skin. he wins and you lose. its just the way it is and the way its been for over a decade now and I dont see it changing... but Sooner thats a great question and I hope I answered it to your understanding.

I'll copy this to the Mods forum for future debate

It took many years, but Hands finally won.  I had to put him on ignore!  But agree with everything you said.  If everyone thought the same way, the world would be a boring place!

21 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Who was the steeler lover

I have been trying to think of his name all day and have gone blank was back during the old CC site  before we temporarily went to FB. Arrowhead,Woody, Mustang6, Pop quiz, AZ and that bunch were still here

55 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I have been trying to think of his name all day and have gone blank was back during the old CC site  before we temporarily went to FB. Arrowhead,Woody, Mustang6, Pop quiz, AZ and that bunch were still here

Wow.  Forgot all about Pop.  Balt and Zappa were regulars back then, too.

On 4/2/2019 at 2:22 PM, Spfdchiefsfan said:

It took many years, but Hands finally won.  I had to put him on ignore!  But agree with everything you said.  If everyone thought the same way, the world would be a boring place!

Sorta like the OJ verdict......"we won! We won!.....What the F**k did you win?" (Chris Rock)

On 4/1/2019 at 4:38 PM, soonerborn77 said:

Serious question, if someone puts a post anything non chiefs related it gets relegated to the NFL talk board.  Why can't this policy be the same for posters who aren't chiefs fans, they aren't watching chiefs games so any 'input' they have would apply more to the generic NFL talk board right?  I mean why are we losing chiefs fans to someone who's not a chiefs fan and enjoying getting chiefs fans run off a chiefs message board?

I watch every Chiefs game except if I forget to DVR it.

I am a fan of football going back to the first Colts game I watch in 1969 when I was 5 years old.

And I didn't enjoy him "getting run off a Chief Board" and I am pretty sure he sealed his own fate with his profanity laced rant towards myself and the Mods.

Pretty sure I have never insulted anyone with curse words and such. I may have insulted your intelligence a time or two but hey, stuff happens. Even to geniuses like me!

On 4/2/2019 at 3:51 PM, oldtimer said:

I work with BaltChief, drank beer with Mex, BaltChief, Wild and Murph ( went to Gettysburg to meet Murph over New Years a couple of times).....went to a Chiefs-Ravens game with KCWarpaint and drank beer with him and his sons

I not a TiltaRaider......LOL

According to Spotrac, we still have $22.5 cap available and that is with Berry's full cap hit and not a post June 1 designation. Is there anybody left worth targetting in free agency or anyone on the trading block? We heard reports we missed out on Earl Thomas and DeMarcus Lawrence. I sure hope we didn't cut and let players go that could help us in order to free up cap space we don't use. So who would you still like to see us target?

Archived