Morse is gone

Adam TeicherESPN Staff Writer  Starting center Mitch Morse intends to sign with the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. The Chiefs have been preparing for Morse's departure for some time. They extended the contracts of two interior linemen, Cam Erving and Austin Reiter, during the season. Erving has mostly been a guard for the Chiefs, but played some at center before joining them with the Cleveland Browns. Reiter started four games for the injured Morse last season and receive

52 minutes ago, PAChiefsFan79 said:

He was a pretty good pass blocker. Average at best in run blocking.

Yup.  Problem was, he had issues with being able to stay on the field, and that made him expendable.  Can't contribute if you are always on the injury list.

2 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Good for him.  Glad it was not the Chiefs that PAID him!

If he plays all 16 games next year I will be shocked. When you have multiple concussions I understand not only are you more susceptible to getting one but the effects take longer to wear off to the point they may never wear off. Scary stuff. I wish him well.

9 minutes ago, dhitter said:

If he plays all 16 games next year I will be shocked. When you have multiple concussions I understand not only are you more susceptible to getting one but the effects take longer to wear off to the point they may never wear off. Scary stuff. I wish him well.

A lot more suspect when playing Center.

6 hours ago, sith13 said:

Great to see him get a big deal. With guys like Nelson and Conley out there we could have some nice picks coming in next year. 

I do think Morse and HB deals wash each other out though. 

11 hours ago, sith13 said:

Great to see him get a big deal. With guys like Nelson and Conley out there we could have some nice picks coming in next year. 

We need some of these other guys to get PAID.  Come on comp picks!  So far I would think Morse is cancelled out by Honey Badger.

Archived