Dee Ford trade is traded

a 2020 pick?  Looks to me as if we were desperate to unload him  Last line of the articles says it all to me unless they can parlay that pick into a trade up this year

This is a win for Ford, obviously, a really nice deal for the Niners and a somewhat questionable move for the Chiefs as they hope to compete for a Super Bowl in 2019

7 minutes ago, xen said:

Had to be done.  That's about as good as we could expect in a trade.  Market collapsed when the packers paid 118 mil for 2 average pass rushers.

good point..between the Packers and Skins., JETS.. and Dosey  spending $$ like drunk sailors

I think it came down to moving a significant pick plus spending a ton of money that killed compensation. Still a second rounder next year is not bad. 

It is very clear now that the Chiefs did not think his salary was worth the projected amount of impact he would have in a 4-3. Good luck to him. 

4 hours ago, Docbarnabee said:

I think it came down to moving a significant pick plus spending a ton of money that killed compensation. Still a second rounder next year is not bad. 

It is very clear now that the Chiefs did not think his salary was worth the projected amount of impact he would have in a 4-3. Good luck to him. 

Or another injury. Backs are no joke. Ask tiger

Archived