• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Probably not a lot, but we do have some draft picks we can trade if any are being shopped around.

That's why I never understood why people get hardons for creating cap space when our focus will be the draft. Create all this money to pay who exactly?  At this point I'd like to see us front load some extensions with Hill for sure and maybe Fuller or Jones. D is more than likely going to be a bottom dweller with a year one 1 system, rooks, and gut job. Draft a day 2 RB and score like a mofo. 

I like it.  The moment he decided not to get the surgery I was done.  He was a great player and an even better human being but I’m glad we moved on.   HB has that swagger and can take his place.  I look for Sorenson to follow him shortly.   In all reality we could still easily be a better D if we can find a good pass rusher.  We have the money to sign a guy if one becomes available and the draft to fix the rest of the secondary.   Even if we can’t find that pass rusher we should be way better against the run and our offense will still put tons of points on the board.   

45 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I imagine the honeybadger is wondering what the hell he just walked into now. Leaving Houston''s D to whatever the hell this is. Lol

He walked into a 42 million dollar contract. Hard o be upset with that.

2 minutes ago, tges58 said:

He walked into a 42 million dollar contract. Hard o be upset with that.

Makes sense why we got in a bidding war for him.   They didn’t make this decision in one night, especially not a decision like this.  

12 minutes ago, the Warparty said:

That decision to let Berry go had to ok'd by Hunt. I think Hunt was the one to overpay EB not Dorsey.

Wasn't his contract done right after Earl Thomas? They were the 1/2 safety at the time. Same with Houston who was signed after Von Miller when they were 1/2 and JH was playing better. 

People give Dorsey crap, but both players were 1/2 ranked at their signing. Market dictated the contracts. We'd have burned Dorsey at the stake if he let them walk at the time. 

37 minutes ago, the Warparty said:

cya, now the defensive leadership is all gone.

Needed some new blood and now we're getting it.

for better or worse

Jones and HB will have to assume the leader roles.  Don't know how Fuller and Hitchens fit into the locker room, but someone will fill the voids. 

1 hour ago, VIChiefsFan said:

We gots lots of money now, let's go shopping. Where do we start, in the corner aisle, maybe kick the tires on some pass rushers.

Huh what money?  Haven’t seen this to be a June 1st cut soooo basically no money saved.  

Dont like this unless it was it was a June 1st

Archived