Ronald Darby Coming to KC tonight

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Rumors going around now that the physical did not go well. 

He tore his ACL almost exactly three months ago. I'm not exactly sure how he can pass a physical at this point. But he must have tried. 

8 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Both injured too.  I wonder if Darby can pass a physical that Breeland couldn’t. 

I would imagine the physical focuses on the availability for somewhere around June to get him up to shape by camp. The ACLs are always tricky as some can be taken care of in 5-6 months whereas some go for a full year if not more. 

10 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

He tore his ACL almost exactly three months ago. I'm not exactly sure how he can pass a physical at this point. But he must have tried. 

I don't know exactly what they look at, but I assume if he was to fail at this point he is not as far along in his recovery as he should be if he is going to be a full-time starter in September. 

1 minute ago, VIChiefsFan said:

I don't know exactly what they look at, but I assume if he was to fail at this point he is not as far along in his recovery as he should be if he is going to be a full-time starter in September. 

Sign him after Berrys money becomes available on June 2nd...

2 hours ago, VIChiefsFan said:

yes, and the chiefs sure do not need to sign someone who is unable to pass a physical after what they went thru with EB, talk about bad PR

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

I get the impression he didn't pass the physical (lol wth) so he took a one year deal to rehab back in Philly 

Got 8.5 Million so I think KC was not willing to take that chance. Good decision.

Philadelphia%20Eagles.png

10375.jpg

Eagles re-signed CB Ronald Darby to a one-year, $8.5 million contract.

Darby will rehab his value in Philly after November ACL surgery. It's a a good deal for both sides, as Darby was a top-40 corner at PFF before going down last year. Darby is questionable for training camp, but the Eagles are obviously confident in his medicals. He'll 

Archived