The potential is there with this guy.  Her was massively miscast in bob sutton defense.  He isn't an OLB. And he isn't a 4tech either.  He is a 4-3 DE. At 6'7" 280 he has good bend.  He also has started that 265-270 is a more natural weight. I hope Daly is the guy to make things click for kpass. I hope Spags defense is exactly where he needs to be too. I wouldn't give up on him so quick either. 

27 minutes ago, Palangi said:

The potential is there with this guy.  Her was massively miscast in bob sutton defense.  He isn't an OLB. And he isn't a 4tech either.  He is a 4-3 DE. At 6'7" 280 he has good bend.  He also has started that 265-270 is a more natural weight. I hope Daly is the guy to make things click for kpass. I hope Spags defense is exactly where he needs to be too. I wouldn't give up on him so quick either. 

Does it seem to you that they've been moving to a 4-3 for a couple of years with the players they've been acquiring? Not just KPass but others like Speaks and Hitchens.

I 'm glad they went back to a 4-3. It's a bitch finding a true NT, and KCs defense has sucked ever since Poe left.

Look for Anthony Nelson, Iowa, round 5 or so. 6'7" 275 to 280 pounds with a massive arm span to really deflect passes and clog up the passing lanes.

ANTHONY NELSON Key measurables: At 6-7, 271, Nelson showed terrific speed with a 4.82-second 40 and a 6.95-second three-cone drill. He also jumped 35 ½ inches. All that plus arms that measured 34 7/8 inches.

2 hours ago, tges58 said:

Does it seem to you that they've been moving to a 4-3 for a couple of years with the players they've been acquiring? Not just KPass but others like Speaks and Hitchens.

I 'm glad they went back to a 4-3. It's a bitch finding a true NT, and KCs defense has sucked ever since Poe left.

I agree. 

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Look for Anthony Nelson, Iowa, round 5 or so. 6'7" 275 to 280 pounds with a massive arm span to really deflect passes and clog up the passing lanes.

ANTHONY NELSON Key measurables: At 6-7, 271, Nelson showed terrific speed with a 4.82-second 40 and a 6.95-second three-cone drill. He also jumped 35 ½ inches. All that plus arms that measured 34 7/8 inches.

Nelson will probably go a bit earlier than that for the run defense.

Archived