Hill Investigated for Battery. Oh no.

Risk vs Reward......not looking to good at the moment. If it is as stated...I think beating a small child and breaking his arm is worse than what Hunt did. Hope its not true.

If true? Do the Chiefs release him like Hunt? 

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Risk vs Reward......not looking to good at the moment. If it is as stated...I think beating a small child and breaking his arm is worse that what Hunt did. Hope its not true.

No. He gets help after suspension and next year his value takes a hit. He will have to prove it a year or 2 and then buyers will low ball him unless we extend him. 

Just now, liquidfriend said:

If its true uh they absolutely have to release him.  That's why you don't roll the dice on every shitbird you see because they are fast.

The Chiefs aren't snakebitten here.  Just stupid.

Sad but true. I have to agree. Lets hope is not as it appears.

Just now, liquidfriend said:

If its true uh they absolutely have to release him.  That's why you don't roll the dice on every shitbird you see because they are fast.

The Chiefs aren't snakebitten here.  Just stupid.

5th round is hardly stupid. Up until now he was easily a great deal.

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

No. He gets help after suspension and next year his value takes a hit. He will have to prove it a year or 2 and then buyers will low ball him unless we extend him. 

excatly what should of happened with Hunt.. do the Chiefs learn??  

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I'd maybe agree to this...but the problem is he's already on a prove it deal because of actions...he proved it...to be true

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

Who cares what round he was taken in.  Don't draft a piece of shit at all.  Easy enough.

name 1 winning team that dont have POS's on their team.. cant be done its the nature of the beast

4 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Risk vs Reward......not looking to good at the moment. If it is as stated...I think beating a small child and breaking his arm is worse than what Hunt did. Hope its not true.

Don't agree at all. What Hunt did was out of rage and completely innappropriate in any context. If Tyreek or his wife was spanking a kid and he reaches back to protect his butt and it somehow breaks his arm, I'd call that an accident. If he's chasing the kid around the house beating him Rodney King style, I've got no sympathy. There is a very fine line here. 

Just now, Mloe68 said:

Don't agree at all. What Hunt did was out of rage and completely innappropriate in any context. If Tyreek or his wife was spanking a kid and he reaches back to protect his butt and it somehow breaks his arm, I'd call that an accident. If he's chasing the kid around the house beating him Rodney King style, I've got no sympathy. There is a very fine line here. 

I see your point. Im a no spanking DAD to begin with, especially a really young child. Belt never an option. 

Wait for the facts to come out.  There's a million things that could've happened, though this is going to be painted as if he were beating his child like a grown man.  By law, hospitals are required to report gunshot wounds, anything that can be possibly child abuse, etc.  If it was truly bad on Hill's part, I imagine he would've lied to the hospital and said the kid fell.  I mean there are a lot of possibilities here, and nobody knows the truth.  Relax, no reason to hit the panic button and start assuming suspensions, guilt etc. 

Just now, Mloe68 said:

I don't care what the kid did, there is no reason to hit a 4 year old with a belt.

Just now, moons314 said:

Wait for the facts to come out.  There's a million things that could've happened, though this is going to be painted as if he were beating his child like a grown man.  By law, hospitals are required to report gunshot wounds, anything that can be possibly child abuse, etc.  If it was truly bad on Hill's part, I imagine he would've lied to the hospital and said the kid fell.  I mean there are a lot of possibilities here, and nobody knows the truth.  Relax, no reason to hit the panic button and start assuming suspensions, guilt etc. 

Agree 100%. 

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

name 1 winning team that dont have POS's on their team.. cant be done its the nature of the beast

You can win without drafting someone that beats pregnant women.  Not buying this.

I'm going to wait and see with this story, but they need to adjust their standards for drafted players.  This team has a lot of problems with DV.