Hill Investigated for Battery. Oh no.

13 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Time outs and  lil  punishments work on girls but not boys

I prefered the belt to being sent to my room and not being able to go play football with the boys. Problem is I would sneak out the window and go play anyway. That's when the belt came out...LOL   Agree approach with girls and boys has to be different to be effective. 

10 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Im ok if the wife is covering for him. Better bribe the 3 year old to say mom not dad. . JUST KIDDING

If the husband is there while something is happening or doesn't report it, he is considered just as guilty. But again we need to know whats really going on here. The video made it clear what Kareem had done. Alot of gray area here. 

17 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

I don't know who Brett Rasdall is but his twitter page shows the two police reports.  The one on March 5th names Tyreek and was closed.  The one from yesterday does not list Tyreek and just names the boy's mom.

https://twitter.com/BrettRasdall?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

That seems EXTREMELY optimistic, but I hope it's true.

The guy seems pretty biased, though.  Says he would still give Hill money RIGHT NOW before the facts are known, and says cutting Hunt was a mistake.

48 minutes ago, Balto said:
Spencer

@SpencerrLee
Tyreek Hill’s Snapchat from 23 hours ago. No broken arm here. Not sure what to make of the allegation considering there’s not much information out yet.

this is really no proof, could be old video or maybe not even his kid.

1 hour ago, VIChiefsFan said:

I don't care what the kid did, there is no reason to hit a 4 year old with a belt.

Just old school mentality. My mother broke a wooden spoon on my ass when I was 4. Cracked the handle. Her parents spanked her, and she was raised to believe was how you discipline children. Hill clearly comes from a violent background, and what he saw growing up became his normal. Just psychology.

10 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Just old school mentality. My mother broke a wooden spoon on my ass when I was 4. Cracked the handle. Her parents spanked her, and she was raised to believe was how you discipline children. Hill clearly comes from a violent background, and what he saw growing up became his normal. Just psychology.

exact excuse used  during AP's situation

11 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

I'm not really a fan of it in general.  My daughter is 3 and I don't think a swatting is going to do anything but make her terrified.  There are more effective ways to lay down the law in that range.

Never spanked my daughter.  My oldest son, less than a handful of times was all he needed.  My youngest son, could have cared less.  Defiant as hell.  What lined him out was taking his stuff.

I agree there are better ways, depending on the kid.  But, I refuse to demonize someone for disciplining their kids through spanking.  I don’t hate my parents because they spanked me as a kid, with belts, switches, etc.  I turned out all right.

Pacifying these kids the way we do now is a big reason millenials act the way they do.

2 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Never spanked my daughter.  My oldest son, less than a handful of times was all he needed.  My youngest son, could have cared less.  Defiant as hell.  What lined him out was taking his stuff.

I agree there are better ways, depending on the kid.  But, I refuse to demonize someone for disciplining their kids through spanking.  I don’t hate my parents because they spanked me as a kid, with belts, switches, etc.  I turned out all right.

Pacifying these kids the way we do now is a big reason millenials act the way they do.

I'm technically a millennial and I think I'm okay.  Some kids are just unruly as hell and in a lot of cases, parents just don't care or put in the effort to try.