Hill Investigated for Battery. Oh no.

1 hour ago, DefensiveMan said:

1 catch against the Patriots.

That's because the BB takes away your best player and used TWO guys to do it all day. Whenever you command that much respect from an elite coach, you know your impact on a game is gigantic. As a player, Tyreek is plain special. Lets just hope this story proves to be something that won't impact his career because losing him would be a dagger. 

20 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

I was preaching this man the dude got shut down. We ain't got the money to fulfill him, Jones, and Mahomes

We do have the money and that was exactly the plan before this. Now we will see. His impact on that Patriots game despite 1 catch was HUGE. He crushed the Patriots in the first meeting and BB wasn't going to let that happen again. You can take anyone out of a game if you commit the right resources but it opens up things for other people. And Andy figured that out and lit up the Patriots in the second half. We would have been playing for a Lombardi had it not been for the defense and Dee Fords offsides. 

27 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

We do have the money and that was exactly the plan before this. Now we will see. His impact on that Patriots game despite 1 catch was HUGE. He crushed the Patriots in the first meeting and BB wasn't going to let that happen again. You can take anyone out of a game if you commit the right resources but it opens up things for other people. And Andy figured that out and lit up the Patriots in the second half. We would have been playing for a Lombardi had it not been for the defense and Dee Fords offsides. 

Hill got shut down in the AFC championship at home and we want to give him a record deal? Fuk that give him another year under his current deal, then I say cut him. If he and his fiance are so damn stupid to break their kid's arm while they're in contract talks, please. No time for that bs 

Just now, reesebobby said:

Mahomes got shut down also.  Im not sure it’s really relevant. 

Offense put up 30 points in the second half. Hill was involved in distracting the defense. He's special but man the dumbass has no excuse for domestic violence. Clark Hunt isn't tolerating this shit

Just now, Chiefmanzada said:

Offense put up 30 points in the second half. Hill was involved in distracting the defense. He's special but man the dumbass has no excuse for domestic violence. Clark Hunt isn't tolerating this shit

We don’t know if he was involved or not. 

15 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Wait for the facts. Read up a bit. He’s not named in any of the reports. And maybe wasn’t even in the state...

37 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Wait for the facts. Read up a bit. He’s not named in any of the reports. And maybe wasn’t even in the state...

He was home I have him on Snapchat, and even if he wasn't involved it's so damn distasteful. Til he puts up a 70 yard touchdown, then I'll be happy again.

I’m not prepared to pass any judgement at this time.  An investigation alone is just that and nothing more. I personally know people who have been investigated for neglect because of “suspicious” injuries that were totally legit and the investigations were closed. There are many mandatory reporters in our society - for good reasons, so until evidence to the contrary I am going to not pass judgement and hope for the best. Hope for the best for the child first and then the Chiefs. 

I knew the SOB wouldn't last.    Most of these elite players are just stupid and uncontrollable.   We will be taking a Tend or WR in the 1st now.  Guaranteed.

Get rid of the guaranteed contracts!    If they want to make their money on short term deals then good!

Soren Petro is saying the Chiefs signed Watkins in part because they felt Tyreeks girlfriend  was potential trouble. And he had apparently just gotten engaged which escalated their concern. Interesting anyway. 

Worst case scenario they extend Watkins and get that CAP number down next year and draft a WR in the second round. There’s a backup scenario that’s viable. 

I’ve still yet to see anything compelling which would cause the Chiefs to have to move on from Tyreek. Facts of this case shouldn’t be the difficult to attain or take very long. Did he actually do anything?

28 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Worst case scenario they extend Watkins and get that CAP number down next year and draft a WR in the second round. There’s a backup scenario that’s viable. 

I’ve still yet to see anything compelling which would cause the Chiefs to have to move on from Tyreek. Facts of this case shouldn’t be the difficult to attain or take very long. Did he actually do anything?

2nd WR?   Not sure on that.  WR's are HARD to find.

39 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

2nd WR?   Not sure on that.  WR's are HARD to find.

WRs aren’t really hard to find at all especially with a good QB.  A system type like we had in Donnie Avery could have thrived here. Heck most of the top ten WRs last year were day two and three picks. 

53 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

WRs aren’t really hard to find at all especially with a good QB.  A system type like we had in Donnie Avery could have thrived here. Heck most of the top ten WRs last year were day two and three picks. 

WR's like Tyreek are hard to find 2nd round and below.

2 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

WR's like Tyreek are hard to find 2nd round and below.

WRs like Tyreek are nearly impossible to find anywhere. He's THAT good and still just scratching surface which makes this entire situation so concerning. But great QBs will elevate the play of everyone around them and we can survive if something does happen where we have to release or suspend him. At this point I'm just not seeing the evidence he did anything wrong, but I don't have all the facts. Should also mention the best WR in the AFC the past 5 years was a 6th round pick.

Just now, Mloe68 said:

WRs like Tyreek are nearly impossible to find anywhere. He's THAT good and still just scratching surface which makes this entire situation so concerning. But great QBs will elevate the play of everyone around them and we can survive if something does happen where we have to release or suspend him. At this point I'm just not seeing the evidence he did anything wrong, but I don't have all the facts. Should also mention the best WR in the AFC the past 5 years was a 6th round pick.

Would that be Antonio Brown, lets see how he does with Derek Carr.