Hill Investigated for Battery. Oh no.

4 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

^^^ I'll take comments that aren't aging well for $500 Alex ^^^

It's aging just fine in its proper context.  At the time everything I said was true.  We didn't know.  NEW EVIDENCE HAS COME TO LIGHT, that was the whole point of my post.

I do not believe there was ever a point where I said I believed Tyreek was innocent.  I said other possibilities were plausible, and that I hoped he was innocent.  The actual content of that recording was shocking, but the fact that Tyreek still has serious anger issues that spill over into physical violence (to put it mildly) is unfortunately not.

What has actually has aged poorly is your joke, as $500 has not been a valid Jeopardy! value for years.

On 4/25/2019 at 10:21 AM, Adamixoye said:

Yes, we now know *slightly* more about the incident, but Hill's role, if any, has not been established.

None of my other points have been addressed.

On 4/25/2019 at 10:41 AM, Adamixoye said:

Yes, keep quoting random facts that don't address the issue.  I'm aware of both reports.

I watched the press conference.  The DA would not confirm the nature of the child's injuries.  He used the term "hurt" at one point but would not get more specific.

He was asked about other people in the house and the involvement of other parties and he would not comment on that either.

Hill was not listed on the second report that mentions battery, and there is some evidence he was out of town when it happened.  That's been out there since the beginning of this mess.

Audio didn't change your mind?

Man you guys are insufferable.

Like I said, I only was skeptical of the things that had been confined to rumor and innuendo.  It was always a possibility to me that Tyreek was guilty, the audio is a game-changer for me from "yeah, maybe he did it but we really don't have the facts" to "crap, he did it."

My position is really no different than the DA's, who didn't press charges but now has at least grounds for reopening the case.

I never said I believed Hill was innocent, I never tried to justify the alleged incident, I only said I wanted for more concrete things to come out.  Now that they have, I know what I think about the situation, and I shouldn't have to apologize for not pre-judging the whole thing even if this was the most probable scenario all along.

Frank Clark is also probably going to repeat at some point.  Chiefs are not smart taking these kind of people.  They knew what they were doing, and they drafted Hill anyway.  Now we are a worse team.  It's now up to Mahomes to make average receivers good and good receivers great.Little doubt he is capable of doing that.

22 minutes ago, NChiefsCorner said:

The police were at his house again last night around 8:30pm, reported by TMZ Sports.

The reporting on that wasn't very clear, but I understood that to be a "welfare check" in light of the audio coming out, not some sort of new instance of violence.

Not that that makes the situation much better.

The situation with the Chiefs is that there is no situation.  We will never see him play another down of football for the Chiefs or probably for anyone.  You can take it to the bank.  Forget about Hill.  He is history.  Time to move on. He tried to kill his child before he was born.  Since then, he beats him in the chest with his fist, he uses a belt to discipline him, and he breaks his arm.  He is a bad man.  A bad, fast man, but a bad man.

• 9 months later...

• The topic was locked