Dennard coming to visit KC

5 minutes ago, Balto said:

LOL Who was it over on the old forums that always had a hard on for Dennard?  Like thought we should of taken him over Dee Ford and posted a ton of threads about it hahaha

I was trying to remember that too. Him and the RB that the lions took in the 2nd round etc. Then it was we made a mistake taking Mahomes over Mcaffery....

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I was trying to remember that too. Him and the RB that the lions took in the 2nd round etc. Then it was we made a mistake taking Mahomes over Mcaffery....

Probably Voyager.  He would just come in, post some mock draft and leave. He would never respond to any comments.

7 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Dennard is an average slot corner that desperately wants to play outside.  The Bengals didn't want him for that, so that's why he's walking.

Struggled a lot when he played outside in Cincinnati, so this would be a rather baffling signing if Veach makes it.

Put him in slot and keep Fuller outside

12 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

I question his speed.

I think hed be a good addition to a pathetic CB group. But I honestly have no idea where this team is gonna find a legit 1. Maybe someone from the draft will surprise us. Maybe Ward can blossom into a star. He sure has the size and speed. 

What was the one guys name on the old Scout board that basically said we wasted our entire draft by not taking Dennard? I mean the guy wouldn't let it go for months like we just passed on a cross between Deon Sanders and Mel Blount. 

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I think hed be a good addition to a pathetic CB group. But I honestly have no idea where this team is gonna find a legit 1. Maybe someone from the draft will surprise us. Maybe Ward can blossom into a star. He sure has the size and speed. 

It's really not a good spot for the Chiefs right now, with the whole Tyreek thing in particular right now.  Not sure what they're going to do.

23 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

What was the one guys name on the old Scout board that basically said we wasted our entire draft by not taking Dennard? I mean the guy wouldn't let it go for months like we just passed on a cross between Deon Sanders and Mel Blount. 

Voyager who also loved mcafery and the lions RB they took in the 2nd round

15 hours ago, kkuenn said:

I think it was a RB bust in every season even when JC was in his prime. 

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

I think it was a RB bust in every season even when JC was in his prime. 

Abdullah lol that was the guys name he said we should have taken him or traded up even for him

He went in the 2nd round and we took Peter's in 2015 lol. He was the 4th taken rb.

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

Remember hed come out with a "new" mock every frickin day and posi it, where he would change the name of like a 7th round selection.

Lol and then say it was his last one. Then post the same message in 10 different threads.....

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

Lol and then say it was his last one. Then post the same message in 10 different threads.....

Yeah, that nutjob subscribed to the monkey typing for 500 years theory. He figured he was bound to get a pick right eventually.

Archived