810 Chiefs draft expert said

8 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Kiper had Greedy and Polite to us. I said mcshay before but it was this

In review KIPER: CB Greedy Williams, C Elgton Jenkins, OLB Jachai Poilite

McSHAY: S, Johnathan Abram, CB David Long, DE Chase Winovich

Isnt a LG more of a need than C? I mean we have the DR on one side, Reiter at C(i feel he did a good job) then Erving who is a JAG at LG 

10 hours ago, Shadow said:

Isnt a LG more of a need than C? I mean we have the DR on one side, Reiter at C(i feel he did a good job) then Erving who is a JAG at LG 

Well we have Mckenzie out there, Erving and Wylie as a swing G. What do we really have behind Reiter? If the BPA is a LG at that time I would not be against it or a G that can also play C type? I would love a stud LG next to Fisher but I do not see Mckenzie or Wylie enough as the coaches do to understand if they feel good for one of them to push Erving to depth? Erving at this time to me is just depth.

37 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Well we have Mckenzie out there, Erving and Wylie as a swing G. What do we really have behind Reiter? If the BPA is a LG at that time I would not be against it or a G that can also play C type? I would love a stud LG next to Fisher but I do not see Mckenzie or Wylie enough as the coaches do to understand if they feel good for one of them to push Erving to depth? Erving at this time to me is just depth.

Yep there's some young talent at OG. We can't simply add more bodies without getting rid of a few of them so I'm guessing we'll keep the current OL in tact. If they are not sold on Reiter as a starter that would be a need but other than that I think the OL is set for 2019.

23 hours ago, Chiefswinitall said:

We go after Corner in 1st round  and said Veach will trade out 2nd round picks.     I hope not.   I LIKE having TWO 2nd rounders.    We need MORE picks really.

I don't buy it.  I think the Chiefs know this draft has alot of depth on the defensive side of the ball and if anything, will trade back into the 2nd and 3rd round by giving up their 1st round pick.

20 hours ago, kkuenn said:

I posted the 2 round mock by kiper and mcshay for the Chiefs on the draft forum. Greedy was Mcshays pick for us round 1.

how? by trading up you mean?  I've seen him go as high as top 10 in some mocks.

On 4/3/2019 at 11:41 AM, kkuenn said:

Kiper had Greedy and Polite to us. I said mcshay before but it was this

In review KIPER: CB Greedy Williams, C Elgton Jenkins, OLB Jachai Poilite

McSHAY: S, Johnathan Abram, CB David Long, DE Chase Winovich

I'd be very happy with what Kiper projects, however, I doubt we take a Center 2nd round.  Instead, maybe it will be a S, RB, WR or TE instead that fell in our lap.

3 hours ago, dksww said:

I'd be very happy with what Kiper projects, however, I doubt we take a Center 2nd round.  Instead, maybe it will be a S, RB, WR or TE instead that fell in our lap.

well we need a Center unless they count Erving as the depth at it? I'd a great talent fell to us and was BPA I would not care then if RB like Montgomery or what not for any position we could use.

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Qell we need a Center unless they count Erging as the depth at it? I'd a great talent fell to us and was BPA I would not care then if RB like Montgomery or what not for any position we could use.

ya, I just don't think we would take a C 2nd round, but I could be wrong.  If that guy is there possibly, I would prefer to wait and not use a pick on it though

I would a tackle if it’s a first 2 rounds pick. Even if he plays guard, we are scary at OT depth. It’s easy to neglect with Fisher only missing 3 games in the last 5 years and Schwartz starting every game for 7 straight years.

That guy can play G for now. LDT is often hurt. Hoping Erving continues to develop. 

Center is less of a concern to me. Good thing about Morse is that your backup center gets lots of snaps. 

Archived