Grunny on 810 just said

11 minutes ago, NChiefsCorner said:

What if the Chiefs and Seahawks just trade players with checkered past, Tyreek Hill for Frank Clark, I think WR is a position of weakness for the Seahawks.

What’s the point of that? But I’ll bite. In this scenario Id trade up and get Hollywood Brown. And use the second and third on a corner and tight end/RB.  

What about Tyreek for Patrick Peterson instead.  

12 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

What’s the point of that? But I’ll bite. In this scenario Id trade up and get Hollywood Brown. And use the second and third on a corner and tight end/RB.  

What about Tyreek for Patrick Peterson instead.  

That would work, I would rather trade player for player.

5 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Can trade for Frank Clark, draft Jeffrey Simmons and have the all elite DV team.  Print em

Simmons is a John Dorsey type of player.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jeffrey+simmons+beats+woman&view=detail&mid=5CA51E436EDDB0038F2A5CA51E436EDDB0038F2A&FORM=VIRE

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

Why in the hell would we want to trade Tyreek. He’s one of a kind.

Veach was apparently talking about a 100 million dollar contract extension, so clearly he doesn’t want too. But his ongoing offield issue at the absolute least has to be giving pause to a big extension. And if you are afraid to extend then a trade immediately becomes plausible.  

26 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Veach was apparently talking about a 100 million dollar contract extension, so clearly he doesn’t want too. But his ongoing offield issue at the absolute least has to be giving pause to a big extension. And if you are afraid to extend then a trade immediately becomes plausible.  

I’ll believe it when I see something. So far, there is nothing pointing to hill. If there was even a chance he did something, he wouldn’t be at these workouts imo.

48 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I’ll believe it when I see something. So far, there is nothing pointing to hill. If there was even a chance he did something, he wouldn’t be at these workouts imo.

Even IF this situation works out okay, Veach can’t bury his head in the sand and pretend the dynamic between Tyreek and this woman isn’t a potential huge problem.  And being a contract year, that presents a real conundrum.  

I hope Tyreek is here long term, but I’m not confident in anything right now. Not sure how anyone could be. 

10 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Even IF this situation works out okay, Veach can’t bury his head in the sand and pretend the dynamic between Tyreek and this woman isn’t a potential huge problem.  And being a contract year, that presents a real conundrum.  

I hope Tyreek is here long term, but I’m not confident in anything right now. Not sure how anyone could be. 

When something is too good to be true, it uausally isn't.   I don't think that applies to Mahomes, though.

3 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Depends on the compensation.  They wanted the Jets 3rd overall pick.  Reports are they want our 1 and a two.  No way.  That’s QB compensation.  Even 2 2s is a stretch.  One 2 and I am fine.

810 having this discussion right now  ..

Archived