Predicting Mahomes season

13 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Here is the scary part, he did this in his second year (1st year starting)..Can you imagine what he will do when the game slows down for him?

Reid has said this too before. He is such a quick learner and rarely makes the same mistake twice etc. Man he is going to be awesome with a couple years under his belt and saying this after the MVP season he had too.

6 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Reid has said thos too before. Je is such a quick learner and rarely makes the same mistake twice etc. Man he is going to be awesome with a couple years under his belt and saying this after the MVP season he had too.

Who in the hell is Je?

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

Sheesh, a typo on a phone for He......but really it also works for spanish as the J sounds like the H for us... so ja ja ja ja

Sorry, I SPEAK spanish, i am not spanish though. Just to clarify that.

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Sheesh, a typo on a phone for He......but really it also works for spanish as the J sounds like the H for us... so ja ja ja ja

Honestly, I Thought I missed something and we had someone I didn’t know about.

51 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Twice.  But who's counting.

Mahomes, Brady and Manning.  I’m liquored up in Vegas right now, but I still think that’s three.  😂.  Obviously you were saying before MVPat. 

13 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Mahomes, Brady and Manning.  I’m liquored up in Vegas right now, but I still think that’s three.  😂.  Obviously you were saying before MVPat. 

Only Mahomes and Manning have ever thrown for 50 TDs and 5000 yards in one season. 3 have thrown for 50 TDs in one season though and that third is Brady.

You know Reid has been plotting all year long with new plays....

BJ KisselVerified account @ChiefsReporter 11m11 minutes ago

“There’s a great challenge for you.” - #Chiefs coach Andy Reid on Patrick Mahomes heading into his second season, explaining that DC’s have had an entire offseason to try and figure out how to slow down the MVP.

Adam Teicher ESPN Staff Writer 

The draft is still a week away but Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said coach Andy Reid is already planning for offseason and training camp by drawing up new plays for quarterback Patrick Mahomes. "He's locked in on his scheme (evaluation) stuff right now,'' Veach said. "I went in (to Reid's office) the other day and he had index cards like that thick. He called them ‘My new Pat plays.' So he was excited.''

Archived