Tyreek Hill will be at Chiefs' off-season workout program today

2 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

" Police have been investigating two incidents of suspected child abuse at Hill’s home last month. "

RUT ROH

This is not new news.  It's been over a month and we haven't heard anything.  I'm guessing if the Chiefs are gonna let him in the building then they know it's nothing serious as far as just having to completely cut him.  Suspension I don't know, we just dont' know antyhing really.

4 minutes ago, dksww said:

This is not new news.  It's been over a month and we haven't heard anything.  I'm guessing if the Chiefs are gonna let him in the building then they know it's nothing serious as far as just having to completely cut him.  Suspension I don't know, we just dont' know antyhing really.

i only ever heard of the one incident

Theres no evidence that Hill or his partner hurt the child. I dont see how he can face any discipline from the league or as a civilian. Theres no proof. He hasnt been brought up on charges because they dont have the evidence to file any.

If it werent for some irresponsible journalism from fucking Brooke Pryor at the KC star connecting 2 incidents months apart, this would never have become the shit storm it has anyway.

The cops need to shit or get off the pot. Close the investigation and let the guy get on with his life.

30 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Theres no evidence that Hill or his partner hurt the child. I dont see how he can face any discipline from the league or as a civilian. Theres no proof. He hasnt been brought up on charges because they dont have the evidence to file any.

If it werent for some irresponsible journalism from fucking Brooke Pryor at the KC star connecting 2 incidents months apart, this would never have become the shit storm it has anyway.

The cops need to shit or get off the pot. Close the investigation and let the guy get on with his life.

I know, why haven't we heard anything on this?

I just don't see how Tyreek Hill would be rolling up to OTAs today if anything awful had happened or he was charged.

1 hour ago, dksww said:

I know, why haven't we heard anything on this?

I just don't see how Tyreek Hill would be rolling up to OTAs today if anything awful had happened or he was charged.

I would think the Chiefs would tell him to stay away until the investigation concludes. Especially since Andy said legally they were told not to talk to Tyreek about this at all until then. We are now also outside the standard 30 day window they typically use to take action. 

Little things starting to add up that this might work out okay. But it’s also pretty tenuous until we hear some concrete. 

Guys, I said six weeks ago that this is a process.   Don't be encouraged by the lack of news about this.   And conversely don't be di scouraged either.  Hopefully we know before the draft but until it comes out nobody knows shit

Hi Bronco, long time no see since Warpaint days. Question though, what does his previous assault in 2014 (prior to being in the NFL) have to do with this case that is ongoing? I know he was put on probation and finished it etc, but if they find nothing to charge him with or do not pursue charges then the prior charge really has no basis. Not saying it is not bad, but he has paid his due for that for now.

42 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

There's a pattern...

tyreek-hill-police-report-2.png

tyreek-hill-police-report-3.png

There is only a pattern when there are two or more confirmed violent acts.  I'm not saying he isn't or wasn't a violent man but that was 5 years ago and he's taken appropriate actions to correct that behavior.   

4 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Hi Bronco, long time no see since Warpaint days. Question though, what does his previous assault in 2014 (prior to being in the NFL) have to do with this case that is ongoing? I know he was put on probation and finished it etc, but if they find nothing to charge him with or do not pursue charges then the prior charge really has no basis. Not saying it is not bad, but he has paid his due for that for now.

Broncos' fans absolutely HATE Tyreek Hill and act like the Broncos are too classy to ever have a troubled player on their team loloolololololololol

5 hours ago, kkuenn said:

I don't know the guy, but I am an OSU fan and a season ticket holder (or was at that time), and the fact he beat the hell out of and punched the stomach of his pregnant girlfriend is indicative of a volatility that probably doesn't just go away by being drafted to the NFL...  I hope for everyone's sake he hasn't abused a child and has turned it all around, but given what is in the police report above, the fact police have been to his house on two occasions to investigate reports of child abuse, is worrisome.  

Archived