Breeland Speaks

Well if he is hitting hard in squats his hip flexor muscle may contract a bit and thos can cause your stomach to protrude out. I have this from power lifting days and even though I was fit my stomach would stick out naturally a bit. 

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

I wonder if there is a thought of moving him to DT? Him and Jones could be a nice interior pass rush duo.

DE- okafor, klass

DT- Jones, Hamilton, mondeaux

DT- nnadi, Speaks, Ivie

DE- ogbah, attaochu 

That's a lot of African blood on that front line. Okafor, Nnadi, Ogbah, K Pass, Attaochu. Seems like a trend. Tamba Hali would love this 😉

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

I wonder if there is a thought of moving him to DT? Him and Jones could be a nice interior pass rush duo.

DE- okafor, klass

DT- nnadi, Speaks, Ivie

DE- ogbah, attaochu 

I think the dude just eats whatever the fuck he wants in the off-season. He's young enough he can get away with it, and work it all off with 2 weeks in the gym. I guess he's not a gym rat. 

Really sucks. I was hoping the dude would show up 15 pounds lighter. Instead he looks like like a tub of goo.

So long as he isn’t trying to play an upright OLB, I am not too worried... if he is out of shape though, not a good sign. Don’t want to use the word bust yet, but his pick last year just seemed so weird unless they planned to go 4-3 back then... got to imagine they are not done adding to the DL.

On 4/15/2019 at 4:32 PM, Palangi said:

DE- okafor, klass

DT- nnadi, Speaks, Ivie

DE- ogbah, attaochu 

Spags is famous for running his "Nascar" formation were I wanna say at least 3 of the 4 Dline are natural DE's

Archived