• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

A lot of smoke that they'll open @NE 

Well I read the other day if we keep winning as NE does, the next 3 games against them will be at Arrowhead per rotation they use. Be nice to see them come get their asses kicked at KC. I hope we do play them week 1. NE seems to wait for 3 or 4 games to really get going and it will give us plenty of time to scheme against them too.

33 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Well I read the other day if we keep winning as NE does, the next 3 games against them will be at Arrowhead per rotation they use. Be nice to see them come get their asses kicked at KC. I hope we do play them week 1. NE seems to wait for 3 or 4 games to really get going and it will give us plenty of time to scheme against them too.

Agree the Patriots aren’t nearly as formidable early as they are late.  Seems like people want to write them off after that first month every year. I’m guessing because they aren’t afraid to let players walk and turn over the roster.  Kind of seems familiar this time around for us as well though.  

36 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Agree the Patriots aren’t nearly as formidable early as they are late.  Seems like people want to write them off after that first month every year. I’m guessing because they aren’t afraid to let players walk and turn over the roster.  Kind of seems familiar this time around for us as well though 

All that said our AFC Championship game was the second most watched in league history. Networks are certainly chomping at the bits to get these type matchups. 

teicher_adam.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Adam TeicherESPN Staff Writer 

2019 CHIEFS REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE: Sept. 8 at JAGUARS; Sept. 15 at RAIDERS; Sept. 22 vs. RAVENS; Sept. 29 at LIONS; Oct. 6 vs COLTS (SNF); Oct. 13 vs TEXANS; Oct. 17 at BRONCOS (TNF); Oct. 27 vs. PACKERS (SNF); Nov. 3 vs. VIKINGS; Nov. 10 at TITANS; Nov. 18 vs. CHARGERS (Mexico City), (MNF); Nov. 24 BYE; Dec. 1 vs RAIDERS; Dec. 8 at PATRIOTS; Dec. 15 vs. BRONCOS ; Dec. 22 at BEARS (SNF); Dec. 29 vs. CHARGERS.

42 minutes ago, kkuenn said:
teicher_adam.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Adam TeicherESPN Staff Writer 

2019 CHIEFS REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE: Sept. 8 at JAGUARS; Sept. 15 at RAIDERS; Sept. 22 vs. RAVENS; Sept. 29 at LIONS; Oct. 6 vs COLTS (SNF); Oct. 13 vs TEXANS; Oct. 17 at BRONCOS (TNF); Oct. 27 vs. PACKERS (SNF); Nov. 3 vs. VIKINGS; Nov. 10 at TITANS; Nov. 18 vs. CHARGERS (Mexico City), (MNF); Nov. 24 BYE; Dec. 1 vs RAIDERS; Dec. 8 at PATRIOTS; Dec. 15 vs. BRONCOS ; Dec. 22 at BEARS (SNF); Dec. 29 vs. CHARGERS.

13-3.

I hate primetime games.  I'd much prefer all games be sunday at noon or 3.  The international games are stupid as well.  I hope the field in Mexico City is a mess again so they have to move it, again, and then put an end to this ridiculous practice.  

Why do we always have to go to NE?  

That's a damn tough schedule.   We could literally be a very much improved team and still only finish 10-6 through that gauntlet.  Roadies against the Lions, Titans, Bears and Pats will be tough.   SD will be tough twice.  GB at home will be no picnic.  

42 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I hate primetime games.  I'd much prefer all games be sunday at noon or 3.  The international games are stupid as well.  I hope the field in Mexico City is a mess again so they have to move it, again, and then put an end to this ridiculous practice.  

Why do we always have to go to NE?  

That's a damn tough schedule.   We could literally be a very much improved team and still only finish 10-6 through that gauntlet.  Roadies against the Lions, Titans, Bears and Pats will be tough.   SD will be tough twice.  GB at home will be no picnic.  

12-4 at worse, 14-2 at best.

Here is why we played them 3 straight at NE.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article223920030.html

Just now, kkuenn said:

12-4 at worse, 14-2 at best.

Here is why we played them 3 straight at NE.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article223920030.html

Why cares where KC plays NE. They have beat then there and lost in KC. The Arrowhead advantage is a myth when playing great football teams.

That schedule looks better than last years. Too early to predict until we see how KC fills the roster. I think another key Defense FA will be added after the draft. 

Just now, FANATIC said:

Why cares where KC plays NE. They have beat then there and lost in KC. The Arrowhead advantage is a myth when playing great football teams.

That schedule looks better than last years. Too early to predict until we see how KC fills the roster. I think another key Defense FA will be added after the draft. 

I don't care, I was responding to moons question on it.

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

When a team finishes first in their division, they play three other first place teams in their conference plus one first place team in the NFC.  Good teams always have tough schedules the next season.  Let's hope it continues. 

Good news is every other team in the AFC  plays four games vs division winners too.   

Archived