Fantasy Trades - Would you?

With Veach being the renegade trade machine that he appears to be, a scenario popped into my head that I think could actually be feasible.  I just want to get everyone's thoughts...

Would you trade the entire 2019 draft class for:

• Jalen Ramsey
  • Frank Clark
  • Patrick Peterson

I personally would  take this deal in a heartbeat, even though I'm sure we'd be losing the value battle...but to potentially have a Baltimore quality defense with our offense for a couple years id take it every day of the week...

Meh this is not a fantasy trade until you tell us how you plan to trade with each team.....more, we don’t have anywhere close to the picks”value” to get this done.

for example:  Seahawks reportedly want a 1st for Clark......Many speculated that Peterson would cost a 1st plus more when his trade rumors were floating around......Ramsey rumors I’ve seen the same as Peterson with some thinking only a 1st would be the value because he’s a head case.

That alone is 3 1st round plus more.....So riddle me this, where/how do we get two 1st round picks out of two 2nds plus a few mid round and late round picks?

I LOVE you passion with trade ideas but your head needs to go back to the drawling board.  

It it makes more sense to say....What if we trade our 1st for Clark and then the rest of our draft for either Peterson or Ramsey.....Then we can discuss if the Cards or Jags would give up Thierry stud CB for only a couple of late 2nds and a few mid/late round picks.

keep the trade ideas coming!!!!

26 minutes ago, Balto said:

Meh this is not a fantasy trade until you tell us how you plan to trade with each team.....more, we don’t have anywhere close to the picks”value” to get this done.

for example:  Seahawks reportedly want a 1st for Clark......Many speculated that Peterson would cost a 1st plus more when his trade rumors were floating around......Ramsey rumors I’ve seen the same as Peterson with some thinking only a 1st would be the value because he’s a head case.

That alone is 3 1st round plus more.....So riddle me this, where/how do we get two 1st round picks out of two 2nds plus a few mid round and late round picks?

I LOVE you passion with trade ideas but your head needs to go back to the drawling board.  

It it makes more sense to say....What if we trade our 1st for Clark and then the rest of our draft for either Peterson or Ramsey.....Then we can discuss if the Cards or Jags would give up Thierry stud CB for only a couple of late 2nds and a few mid/late round picks.

keep the trade ideas coming!!!!

Well, I don't believe the hype train on what people are speculating these guys trade value is.  People speculated that Marcus Peters should be multiple 1st rounders.  People expected Dee ford to be a 1st plus more...   Seahawks don't have the money, its trade or cut and teams know they have the upper hand in negotiating.  If nobody shows 1st round interest(I don't think they do given off field issues), he goes for a 2nd+ other picks.   Peterson will be 29 before this season begins.  I don't think a 1st will be required.  That's just draft week smoke.  I do believe Ramsey commands a 1st.  So in that scenario...

1st for Jalen Ramsey

2nd/3rd/7th For Peterson

2nd/5th/6th/6th for Clark

I will say this though...I forgot that the Dee ford trade was for a  2020 2nd rounder, so I was thinking we had a third 2nd rounder this year.  Id gladly throw that 2020 2nd rounder in the mix too if it netted me these three players.

2 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

Well, I don't believe the hype train on what people are speculating these guys trade value is.  People speculated that Marcus Peters should be multiple 1st rounders.  People expected Dee ford to be a 1st plus more...   Seahawks don't have the money, its trade or cut and teams know they have the upper hand in negotiating.  If nobody shows 1st round interest(I don't think they do given off field issues), he goes for a 2nd+ other picks.   Peterson will be 29 before this season begins.  I don't think a 1st will be required.  That's just draft week smoke.  I do believe Ramsey commands a 1st.  So in that scenario...

1st for Jalen Ramsey

2nd/3rd/7th For Peterson

I will say this though...I forgot that the Dee ford trade was for a  2020 2nd rounder, so I was thinking we had a third 2nd rounder this year.  Id gladly throw that 2020 2nd rounder in the mix too if it netted me these three players.

If we are throwing in the 2020 2nd rounder, then I'd include the 3rd rounder from 2020 and get Kareem Hunt back. 

15 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

This. Outside playing Madden, I dont know why people fantasize about shit like this. I wanna win a Superbowl, not live in football Narnia.

and yet you click on a thread titled "FANTASY TRADES", knowing full well you don't want to see them...  I think that one's on you.

And football Narnia?  Did you see what the Rams did last season to get to the superbowl.  Had I told you in December of 17 that the rams would have made all the trades that they did for the picks they gave up, you would have made the exact same statement. 

19 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

and yet you click on a thread titled "FANTASY TRADES", knowing full well you don't want to see them...  I think that one's on you.

And football Narnia?  Did you see what the Rams did last season to get to the superbowl.  Had I told you in December of 17 that the rams would have made all the trades that they did for the picks they gave up, you would have made the exact same statement. 

I thought it was in reference to fantasy football trades. 

50 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

1st for Jalen Ramsey

2nd/3rd/7th For Peterson

Patrick Peterson is the most elite player on that list and he’s got two years left on a manageable contract. It would take s 1st plus to get him in my opinion and it would be worth it. 

Ramsey would be the same although his attitude and issues with Coughlin would help. 

First or Early second for Clark. Consistent 26 year old pass rushers who rarely miss time are really valuable v

1 hour ago, WichitaZRide said:

1st for Jalen Ramsey

2nd/3rd/7th For Peterson

I think the floor for Ramsey is a 1st rounder.  

Peterson for a 2nd and a bunch of late rounders?  Seriously please try harder.

Clark....Not gonna happen either.  Seahawks have the money for Clark so not sure what your statement was about that.

Also have to remember our 2nd are late round 2nds.  If it was known that the Cards would give up Peterson for a 2nd and a few late round picks there is ZERO chance that Veach could beat out other teams.  Same goes for Clark.  

I find it very very silly at the thought of getting these three guys with this years picks...OH wait, your already rolling back by saying you will now include next years 2nd haha.  Anyways If you wanna bring this down and say "Thoughts on trading our entire draft plus next years 2nd for two of these three guys" I think you can have more serious discussions now.  Even though GMs treat draft picks like its gold

Archived