Patrick Peterson...YES! Well....Not really Iluvhouse24

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/04/23/patrick-peterson-stirs-rumors-online-behavior-cardinals-chiefs/

It's all over the AZ sports radio that it seems When Patrick demanded a trade this past year he had talks with the FO and it was mostly about money and how he wants to be paid as one of the highest CBs in the NFL again and that people believe they came to a agreement that he would get a reworked contract making him once again one of the highest paid CBs this offseason.  So he came out saying he doesn't want to be traded after all and LOVES AZ!  Well now it seems like the Cards FO might be reconsidering HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure it doesn't hurt that his best bud, Honey Badger, is now a Chief!

Just means good things for us if Veach can snag Peterson for our 1st and what ever more!

Go get him Veach!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m thinking our two late round 2nds are just not enough for Peterson and I’m wondering if Veach would let them both go.

Does Veach have the ballz to give up next years 1st plus a 2nd this year?  Man I hope so!

On 4/24/2019 at 11:49 AM, Balto said:

I’m thinking our two late round 2nds are just not enough for Peterson and I’m wondering if Veach would let them both go.

Does Veach have the ballz to give up next years 1st plus a 2nd this year?  Man I hope so!

That's too steep of a price. I'm guessing a 2nd should get it done this close to the draft with another pick sent their way. BTW Harris is supposedly demanding money or trade from the Broncos so it could be an active CB market now. 

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

That's too steep of a price. I'm guessing a 2nd should get it done this close to the draft with another pick sent their way. BTW Harris is supposedly demanding money or trade from the Broncos so it could be an active CB market now. 

I think he would already be in KC if it would only cost a late 2nd round pick.  Just don’t see the Cards giving him away like that.

• 3 weeks later...

25 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I’m on a Chiefs fan page on Facebook & this popped up today:

https://us.blastingnews.com/sports/2019/05/nfl-trade-rumors-patrick-peterson-mentioned-as-heading-to-the-kansas-city-chiefs-again-002910859.html

It would be a huge move for us.

Yeah that article is just speculating.  There is still no real source for any such trade.   Would love having him on this team.   I think adding Peterson and say a J Collins to the LB Corp and we could potentially have a top 10 defensive unit.     

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Depending on the Hill fallout, it would certainly make them the favorites.  No SB can be guaranteed, but having short odds is good. 

If Hill doesn't get charged I say keep him. Don't really care to see him tear it up on another team after it all blows over and pretty much forgotten 

5 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

This thread title is so misleading. Its 2 weeks old and still pisses me off every time I read it. For a split second I think we've acquired him, then I remember Balto lives in football fantasy trade land.

Agree, but I doubt that Veach is done yet.  It may not be the impact players we all want, but the Chiefs will come up with another TE and CB before the season starts IMHO.  CB, TE, and LB are all calling for at least one more serviceable player to fill in. 

Archived