Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

Steep. But needed him. Hes a beast.

It looks like a lot and I didn't want to give up too much for him, however, this basically just cost us our 1st because we got a 2nd for Dee Ford.

We also move up 3 spots in this year's draft.

I'm assuming we gave up OUR 2nd round pick as well and not the 49ers which will be higher.

Just now, Spfdchiefsfan said:

got fleeced again, geez.  No reason to tune in Thursday now!

?

how so?  

This only cost us our first.

We got a 2nd for Dee Ford that will be higher than ours.  We traded our pick, not the 49ers' pick.

We moved up 8 spots in the 3rd round of this year's draft.

Just now, dksww said:

?

how so?  

This only cost us our first.

We got a 2nd for Dee Ford that will be higher than ours.  We traded our pick, not the 49ers' pick.

We moved up 8 spots in the 3rd round of this year's draft.

Mainly because of the contract we are going to have to give him.  I can see it.  probably better than anyone we could have gotten at 29, just concerned is all.  But, now I don't have to waste 3 hours of my night Thursday!  WAHOOOO

1 minute ago, dksww said:

It looks like a lot and I didn't want to give up too much for him, however, this basically just cost us our 1st because we got a 2nd for Dee Ford.

We also move up 3 spots in this year's draft.

I'm assuming we gave up OUR 2nd round pick as well and not the 49ers which will be higher.

According to Schefter, the second rounder we give up won't be the better of the two so that is good. 

It only costs us a 1st round pick guys. 

we had 2 2nd round picks in 2020 so we still have 1 which is the 49ers' pick and will be the higher pick

we also moved up 8 spots in the 3rd.

He's better than Dee Ford who does not fit a 4-3 scheme at all.

I was a little concerned with the character issues, but it was like 5-6 years ago and he wasn't arrested, alot of he said she said.

Not defending him, but there was no arrest.

Just now, dksww said:

we had 2 2nd round picks in 2020 so we still have 1 which is the 49ers' pick and will be the higher pick

AND 100 MILLION DOLLARS?

3 minutes ago, dksww said:

So its Dee Ford, a first round pick and likely 100 million dollars. Brilliant

1 minute ago, kcchief4lif said:

Fits right in..

T. Hill's character issues are a universe away in difference from what Frank Clark experienced.

I know you're probably joking, but still, get a clue

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

So its Dee Ford, a first round pick and likely 100 million dollars. Brilliant

Imagine giving up a 2nd round pick and paying $95 million for Dee Ford.

What do you want?  You want the Chiefs to win or not?  29th overall pick isn't that exciting.  810 WHB ran down the last 25 29th picks in the draft and there were like 4 guys you ever even heard of.

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

It's always the same Chicken Little motherfuckers that pollute every thread isnt it? Jesus Christ added a BEAST to our defense. How could adding Frank Clark to your defense be considered a dumb move? Overpay? Maybe? Dumb? Of course not. Our d line rotation could be NASTY!!!

OH No Mr Luvless. Look at your consistent caustic foul mouthed comments. Not everyone belongs to your cult. You have anger issues to work on.

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

It's always the same Chicken Little motherfuckers that pollute every thread isnt it? Jesus Christ added a BEAST to our defense. How could adding Frank Clark to your defense be considered a dumb move? Overpay? Maybe? Dumb? Of course not. Our d line rotation could be NASTY!!!

Careful.