2 hours ago, Docbarnabee said:

The problem these days is that "The Court of Public Opinion" , which everyone seems to want to go to for justice  will convict someone of a crime when there is considerable doubt and little or  no evidence of a crime being committed. 

So true.  There's only two legal outcomes in cases like this, guilty or not guilty.  Yet people want so see proof of innocence.  Can't prove a negative but public opinion doesn't take that into account.  All we know about Hill is that at this time, he's not guilty.  That should be enough unless someone has new evidence. 

28 minutes ago, jetlord said:

So true.  There's only two legal outcomes in cases like this, guilty or not guilty.  Yet people want so see proof of innocence.  Can't prove a negative but public opinion doesn't take that into account.  All we know about Hill is that at this time, he's not guilty.  That should be enough unless someone has new evidence. 

Except O. J.  He's guilty. 

11 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Terez A. Paylor Retweeted Charles Robinson

Per a source, I’m told Houston reached out to KC about Clowney prior to the Frank Clark trade, but the Chiefs were locked in on Clark - their No. 1 guy.

After watching the film review I’m glad we got Frank over Clowney.

15 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

The people who evaluate film that I really trust were pretty much in agreement that video showed Clark was an even player than they thought.  He can do it all. 

Is he going to keep it together in KC?  Dude has a Tyreek-Hillesque incident on his resume prior to entering the NFL...

Frank Clark police report from when he allegedly beat the shit out of his girlfriend in 2014.  There were small children in the room when it occurred, aged 5 and 3, as per the following:   

Ms. Burkhart stated the guest also told her that small children ran from room 3202 to their room and stated " Frank is killing our sister. "

Police report with photos of the alleged abuse...

https://media.freep.com/documents/PDF/frank_clark_police_report.pdf

5 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

Is he going to keep it together in KC?  Dude has a Tyreek-Hillesque incident on his resume prior to entering the NFL...

Frank Clark police report from when he allegedly beat the shit out of his girlfriend in 2014.  There were small children in the room when it occurred, aged 5 and 3, as per the following:   

I am disappointed that you would post something like this BS, you are just throwing gas on a fire at this point

i would expect this from someone like OC but you 🤬

10 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

That's the ugliest lamp I ever saw. 

5 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

I am disappointed that you would post something like this BS, you are just throwing gas on a fire at this point

i would expect this from someone like OC but you 🤬

WP, it DID happen though, right?  Dude just got set up for life with a monster contract not even 5 years after allegedly bloodying a girl in front of two small children.......  

1 minute ago, BroncoStud said:

WP, it DID happen though, right?  Dude just got set up for life with a monster contract not even 5 years after allegedly bloodying a girl in front of two small children.......  

The way it’s going for KC, I wouldn’t bet against it.

37 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

My God! It looks like the Mueller report!

2 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

i know it did but why did you feel the need to stir things up so soon after the Hill crap

• 5 months later...

On 4/23/2019 at 7:49 PM, SarcasticOne said:

Sorry, time for a rant.  You know one reason I'm very nervous about this is this Clark quote from another site:

“I feel like I’m good. I wanted to be somewhere where I’m wanted, where I’m appreciated. I thank God that KC came in & showed that. … In life (you) just want to be shown that you are appreciated sometimes & I feel like this was one of those things.”

Oh, poor babykins!  The Seahags have signed so many prima donnas to a contract that they literally don't have money to sign this guy and he (sniff, sniff) doesn't feel appreciated.  Hey guys, as you go to your construction job, your job pushing paper tomorrow, or whatever job you go to, take a second to feel sorry for poor, little, unappreciated Clark. 

I've seen too many of prima donnas get their contract with guaranteed money then go back to being the thugs they are.  At least the rookies have to behave themselves for a few years before they "get paid."  All of them wanna "get paid." And if you offer them #2 money, even if they aren't even a Top 10 talent, you are "disrespecting" them.  Guys, next time you are getting chewed on by your boss undeservedly or dealing with an unfair customer, just thing how lucky you are compared to these poor, underpaid, disrespected, unwanted, and unappreciated NFL players.

Yep, I'm being a drama queen here. And I hope Clark wins NFL Defensive Player of the Year as the Chiefs cruise to their first Super Bowel and 50 years.  But I will say, between the kneeling, the overpaid prima donna thugs, and the obvious bias the NFL has for teams like the Patriots and Cowboys, football is getting to the point where I'm starting to lose interest.  I didn't renew the NFL Ticket for the first time in 15 years.  And if the NFL keeps running fans off, these modern day court jesters are going to find the meaning of a days work and not "getting paid" for playing a game. 

Ouch lol.

15 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

From reading the insights it appears most of you were acceptable of this trade and have emphasized he's an elite player. 

So, let's see it. Veach should be feeling some pressure this week 👍

Pressure? For having a GM make the decisions that at the times many of us agreed on? Or is it for having a 4-1 team that we all knew we were not going undefeated. I mean our goal is to get to the playoffs and go from there. If during that time we get better on Defense and are 100% healthy I feel we will be a very good team. Imagine what our lineup looks like with our starting LT, 2 WRs and our LG not out of the game. I bet these teams play us much differently. The fact we are seeing what teams are doing to win against us, going for 2 pt conversions, 4th downs etc it will only help us if we see it again in the future. Reid and company needs to adjust. No idea what Spags is seeing but something on that side needs to be done. The run chart last night was predominantly up the middle, where right now our 2 DT are injured. The LB group needs help too but if the DT are not helping them out, they are sitting ducks. I dont think pressure will be felt this week at all.

On 4/23/2019 at 10:47 AM, FANATIC said:

I HATE THIS DEAL. These big money guys seldom work out and CHiefs lose two picks. CRAZY STUPID

KC.png

10467.jpg

Chiefs acquired DE Frank Clark from the Seahawks in exchange for the No. 29 overall pick and a 2020 second-round pick.

RELATED: 

This was easy to see when you dont wear rose colored glasses. 

On 4/25/2019 at 3:34 PM, Lamardirts said:

Maybe KC can trade Clark for Clowney. LOL Of course Veach will include some picks. Seattle got him for a third. Im sure they are still laughing their ass off at KC

3 minutes ago, xen said:

Maybe you can be a Seattle fan too!  It's not far from San Diego.  Errrr sorry, I mean L.A.  Not tryna disparage your team.

Anyone that has been a long term KC Fan has had moments of anger, rage, depression, frustration and said things they are not proud of. Maybe by ones self but no doubt its true. It goes with the history. So guys can keep bringing this up and feel better about themselves. I am enjoying a really good Chiefs team regardless.

Just now, FANATIC said:

Anyone that has been a long term KC Fan has had moments of anger, rage, depression, frustration and said things they are not proud of. Maybe by ones self but no doubt its true. It goes with the history. So guys can keep bringing this up and feel better about themselves. I am enjoying a really good Chiefs team regardless.

Sorry dude, I've never rage quit my team and then publicly and unironically said I was going to go be a fan of their division rival.  Never even thought it.  Cause it's not an option.  Been a fan since the early 80's so I've had plenty of opportunity.

4 minutes ago, xen said:

Not really a fan of Clowney.  Btw he hasn't done much either this season.  It's almost like it takes guys an acclimation period to learn a new system.  Weird, I know, right?

Yes. Hey I am rooting that Clark becomes a fantastic acquisition and leads this defense to a complete turn around. Its not his fault KC was willing to completely over pay.

8 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Maybe KC can trade Clark for Clowney. LOL Of course Veach will include some picks. Seattle got him for a third. Im sure they are still laughing their ass off at KC

We will see if Clowney stays or not. He is a FA after this year. Imagine giving up a 3rd for a 1 year rental