Just now, xen said:

Sorry dude, I've never rage quit my team and then publicly and unironically said I was going to go be a fan of their division rival.  Never even thought it.  Cause it's not an option.  Been a fan since the early 80's so I've had plenty of opportunity.

Good for you. Awesome self control.

7 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

They'll receive a 3rd round comp pick...costs them nothing 

Kc could have  kept 20 million per year going forward and still have a first & second round pick. KC could sign him long term or if he is not so good, see Clark so far, KC could move on. Of course KC did not know it would turn out that way in Houston. I guess patience would be the better course..

• 6 months later...

Anyone still bitching about clark needs to watch this play in 3rd Q of the playoffs.  Scroll to 10:29 in the vid... most of you remember this play. What a fucking motor.

This play sums up the entire post-season for Frank Clark. 

If he never makes another play, he was worth it.

JMHO

On 5/6/2020 at 4:03 PM, mex said:

Anyone still bitching about clark needs to watch this play in 3rd Q of the playoffs.  Scroll to 10:29 in the vid... most of you remember this play. What a fucking motor.

This play sums up the entire post-season for Frank Clark. 

If he never makes another play, he was worth it.

JMHO

Clark was solid once he got past his injury. In the playoffs he was a beast. The Clark detractors can't possibly admit they were wrong. It's the internet...no one is wrong on the internet!!

• 3 weeks later...