Johnson Co. DA Press Conference on Tyreek HIll at 3:00

Just now, FANATIC said:

My prediction. KC knew he is clear and that made them comfortable with the Clark Trade. Imagine the fall out if he is not. 

Not many people talked about that aspect of the Clark trade, but I heard a few who commented on it.  If Tyreek is charged the trade is going to get some renewed criticism.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Isn't it usually the other way around?  If they file charges they just do it and then have the press conference to answer questions later.  If they don't file charges before the press conference then it's likely they are explaining that either (a) no charges will be filed or (b) the investigation is ongoing.

I am not a legal expert, that's just my basic experience with the news cycle on these things.

that's what Keitzman was saying on 810 and I posted something from twitter suggesting that might be the case as Hill's lawyers wouldn't allow a public announcement of him getting charges pressed against him.

8 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Not many people talked about that aspect of the Clark trade, but I heard a few who commented on it.  If Tyreek is charged the trade is going to get some renewed criticism.

Thus my prediction. Hill will not be charged and KC knew this. 

20 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I'll be honest. I never thought they would have a press conference to clear Tyreek. I only thought they would do it if charges were going to filed. Very unothodox and scary. Our season is on the line if we have to play without a true WR1 next year. 

This. More nervous now.

Just now, dksww said:

that's what Keitzman was saying on 810 and I posted something from twitter suggesting that might be the case as Hill's lawyers wouldn't allow a public announcement of him getting charges pressed against him.

not sure IF  those kind of incidents are  allowed to have a jury trial but if so it IMHO would certainly taint the jury pool

Just now, FANATIC said:

Thus my prediction. Hill will not be charged and KC new this. 

Maybe.  In general though I tend to think that the NFL and teams are don't have the influence / knowledge that many assume.  For example, I do not think there is any particular reason why this is happening the day before the draft.

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

Maybe.  In general though I tend to think that the NFL and teams are don't have the influence / knowledge that many assume.  For example, I do not think there is any particular reason why this is happening the day before the draft.

altho I agree ..its one hell of a coincidence 

Just now, dksww said:

DA says not enough evidence to tell who committed the crime, they believe a crime did occur but no charges will be filed because they can't tell who did what.

Welp, I am not too surprised by this.  This lessens my faith that Hill won't be suspended, it might be cause for the NFL to do its own investigation and then who knows what will happen.

4 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Welp, I am not too surprised by this.  This lessens my faith that Hill won't be suspended, it might be cause for the NFL to do its own investigation and then who knows what will happen.

NFL would be nuts to do that. Due Process ETc. Lawsuits all over the place. Yes I anticipate the LEGAL GIANTS , ON THIS BOARD< WILL GO ON AND ON ABOUT THIS. Truth nobody knows squat and none of our opinions matter. 

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

I wouldn't dance in the streets until the NFL has made its move.

NOt Dancing. My life is not KC. Prefer to not deal with maybe. I dont live in fear. I handle real problems when they appear. Much less stress and way more happy.

Archived