Johnson Co. DA Press Conference on Tyreek HIll at 3:00

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

I wouldn't dance in the streets until the NFL has made its move.

NFL said they wouldn't do anything til after OP was finished.  Don't know if that meant CPS as since that's still ongoing but the NFL did their own investigation and was just waiting. 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

NFL would be nuts to do that. Due Process ETc. Lawsuits all over the place. Yes I anticipate the LEGAL GIANTS , ON THIS BOARD< WILL GO ON AND ABOUT THIS. Truth nobody knows squat and none of our opinions matter. 

I agree with this. How can the NFL punish a player for a crime that a player has been cleared of to this point by the legal system. To me... the NFL will punish him very harshly if it is later found out that Hill abused his son. But as of today, I don't see how this was bad for Hill and football. Obviously, this is still fluid and things could change.

5 minutes ago, PAChiefsFan79 said:

I agree with this. How can the NFL punish a player for a crime that a player has been cleared of to this point by the legal system. To me... the NFL will punish him very harshly if it is later found out that Hill abused his son. But as of today, I don't see how this was bad for Hill and football. Obviously, this is still fluid and things could change.

Because the NFL is a private entity and both sides agreed he can proceed however he pleases to 'protect the shield'

You'd have to be completely dense to not think they're going to be under intense pressure to suspend him.

Just now, liquidfriend said:

Because the NFL is a private entity and both sides agreed he can proceed however he pleases to 'protect the shield'

You'd have to be completely dense to not think they're going to be under intense pressure to suspend him.

AND THE BLAH BLAH BLAH BEGINS WITH ATTACKING OTHERS OPINIONS VS JUST DISCUSSION AND RESPECT. 

Just now, liquidfriend said:

Hmmmm... I must be dense then because the NFL still falls under the Federal guidelines of the labor laws. And if Tyreek Hill wasn't found guilty of a crime the NFL doesn't have much grounds to stand on. NFL knew about Kareem Hunt but nothing ever happened to him until the video was leaks and they had access to information that made him guilty. Modern day example for you.

2 minutes ago, PAChiefsFan79 said:

They didn't say he was innocent just not enough evidence to charge him but they believe a crime was committed.  Not exactly a ringing endorsement of he didn't do anything.  

Probably also enough for the NFL to suspend him as well

5 minutes ago, PAChiefsFan79 said:

Hmmmm... I must be dense then because the NFL still falls under the Federal guidelines of the labor laws. And if Tyreek Hill wasn't found guilty of a crime the NFL doesn't have much grounds to stand on. NFL knew about Kareem Hunt but nothing ever happened to him until the video was leaks and they had access to information that made him guilty. Modern day example for you.

I would say brush up on labor laws if that's what you actually think.  That's not the case at all.

2 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

You guys still want to give a big fucking guaranteed contract to that piece of shit?    Fuck the NFL's guaranteed contracts too.

easy champ .. you dont like it bitch to the chiefs or go root for another team screaming on a message board does nothing

Just now, Chiefswinitall said:

Or your attitude that nothing happened.  Lets play football!

Yes after all its a game. Its entertainment. Nothing was proven. I repeat its my opinion HUnt should also still be on this team. So I will have to place you and your vulgarity on ignore. Dont need that negativity in my world. Enjoy your world. 

4 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

You guys still want to give a big fucking guaranteed contract to that piece of shit?    Fuck the NFL's guaranteed contracts too.

You don't know Hill did or didn't do anything, we still don't know for sure.  All we know now is they aren't pressing charges.

The DA thinks there was a crime committed, but he doesn't know who did what.

It doesn't mean Hill is guilty.  I know you think so, but that doesn't mean it's true.

Just now, FANATIC said:

Yes after all its a game. Its entertainment. Nothing was proven. I repeat its my opinion HUnt should also still be on this team. So I will have to place you and your vulgarity on ignore. Dont need that negativity in my world. Enjoy your world. 

I approve of that message.. thank you Fan I hope more take your lead

1 minute ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Or your attitude that nothing happened.  Lets play football!

I think we all know something happened.  But none of us, including you, knows what that something was.  The police don't know and they investigated it for a month.  I think it's at least 50/50 that the fiancé did it.  But we don't even know what "it" is.  He may or may not have a broken arm.  Something happened and it's unfortunate.  They have lost their kid, the kid has lost his home.   The family most likely lost millions of dollars.  But for any of us to call Tyreek a piece of shit for something he may or may not have had anything to do with is wrong. 

Archived