Final draft predictions?

liquidfriend

- Kyler Murray is going to be the #1 overall pick.  They've totally bungled the entire process the entire way and I don't think Rosen could continue to play in Arizona with any confidence at all. 

- Rosen will end up in New England for the last pick in the 2nd round. 

- A lot of strong word that the Raiders want Dwayne Haskins and I think this one might be legit.

- Chiefs are going to be hoping to find a Tyreek Hill replacement on Friday. 

- The Redskins are going to do something retarded

- More corners are going to go in Thursday than we expect

3 hours ago, SEMO said:

Idk.  The flavor of the day seems to be the mobile guys.  Haskins might suffer for being a prototypical pocket passer.  Which is sad.

Gruden is very traditional.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

I think Lock goes to the Donks. 

I don't think so, actually.  I think Elway has to show a playoff berth this year or his ass is gone.  Not going to get that by prioritizing a back up QB.

I was long on that line of thinking, but that was all under assumption that yeam control would be murky for years.  With word it could be resolved soon--its panic time in shithole land.

- Rosen will end up in New England for the last pick in the 2nd round. 

Disagree. See below.

- A lot of strong word that the Raiders want Dwayne Haskins and I think this one might be legit.

Disagree. I think the Giants have played this well and will take him at 6. I think Oakland replaces Mack at 4 with Allen, Bosa, or Sweat.

- Chiefs are going to be hoping to find a Tyreek Hill replacement on Friday. 

Disagree. I think we deal with his suspension and move forward with him. The TE we draft Friday will have to take some of the targets while Hill is out.

- The Redskins are going to do something retarded

Agree. Honestly I think they will be the ones to trade a first for Rosen.

- More corners are going to go in Thursday than we expect

Disagree. I think round 2 will be littered with them, but rd 1 will be the same 3 we've been discussing all along.

I see 49ers trading up 1 spot with the Cards for a 2nd rounder to make sure they get Bosa....Then Cards grade Rosen to the Giants for that high 2nd rounder.  Then Cards take Kyler at #2.

then they say we got two #2’s for Rosen allowing us to take Kyler at #2

Danny Snyder has taken over the Skins draft room.  No way they're not looking to make a huge splash for a QB.  I really think they're looking to target Haskins and won't care about value in the trade terms.  LF has this one right.

35 minutes ago, xen said:

Danny Snyder has taken over the Skins draft room.  No way they're not looking to make a huge splash for a QB.  I really think they're looking to target Haskins and won't care about value in the trade terms.  LF has this one right.

They were rumored to be in on Rosen. But yeah if anyone would blow their wad to move up and grab a QB it would be him. Fuck he would probably trade 4 firsts for chance to draft Murray.

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

They were rumored to be in on Rosen. But yeah if anyone would blow their wad to move up and grab a QB it would be him. Fuck he would probably trade 4 firsts for chance to draft Murray.

Snyder is buddies with Haskins.  Has known him since HS.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

on 810 this morning some draft guy mentioned that  DJ  will be  the bust  of the first few Qb's taken

I'd have to agree.  I just don't see anything special in Jones and he was pretty pedestrian considering who he played for.

His ceiling is an okay QB, but will be going in the elite potential range.

Archived