Draft DaY Fresh Thread...What Say You

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

We signed Bell, not traded for him. I think Clark, Green and such where we traded our first for we got value. Clarknos to be seen but you can also say we traded a first for Mahomes too.

Good point.  Mine was that drafting, trades, and FA all have a huge element of risk.  There is no certainty that the next guy will work out. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friend messaged me this:

Chiefs looking at 1 offensive player (WR), 1 defensive player on current rosters to acquire with draft picks. If nothing materializes, they are looking at a WR with one of the 2nd round picks.

Anyone able to confirm where this is coming from? Twitter and such is blocked at work. My cell signal sucks at work because I am in a basement.

9 minutes ago, PAChiefsFan79 said:

Friend messaged me this:

Chiefs looking at 1 offensive player (WR), 1 defensive player on current rosters to acquire with draft picks. If nothing materializes, they are looking at a WR with one of the 2nd round picks.

Anyone able to confirm where this is coming from? Twitter and such is blocked at work. My cell signal sucks at work because I am in a basement.

well at least your not in the closet..might stream KCTV5 tonight seems they have some Poop on THill

14 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

well at least your not in the closet..might stream KCTV5 tonight seems they have some Poop on THill

haha

23 minutes ago, PAChiefsFan79 said:

Friend messaged me this:

Speculation they've talked with the Eagles about Nelson Agholor.

8 minutes ago, dksww said:

WR because in about 3 hours they'll be cutting Tyreek Hill.

Nah.  They're stacking the chips to go all in this year, so Tyreek isn't going anywhere if it's up to them.

Just now, liquidfriend said:

They've attempted to trade for Patrick Peterson multiple times.  Cardinals asking too much, so at this point he'll have to force their hand to make it happen.

the pie in the sky fantasy idea of getting  Peterson is getting ridicules,, Ramsey fuk him  we got enough trouble right now

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

the pie in the sky fantasy idea of getting  Peterson is getting ridicules,, Ramsey fuk him  we got enough trouble right now

Brett Veach has talked about the depth at Corner in this draft, so I'd anticipate they will be looking to fill that spot in the draft unless the Cardinals come down on their asking price.

I would put those chances low, but not quite 0%.  Maybe 10%.  At this point it would be unwise to move him at all because such a move would really tip their hand with the #1 pick.  Basically the chance would hinge on the F.O. having a change of heart and realizing they are doing a total gut job when they draft Kyler Murray and granting his wish.  Not likely because Arizona is a stupid franchise.

Found this stat interesting for those who think we could have gotten just as much production as Clark by moving up in the draft....

Only 47 rookies played 600+ snaps last year and of those only 15 had PFF grades over 70.0. So not even half the teams in the NFL get one impact starter.

41 minutes ago, Balto said:

Xavier Rhodes from Viks could be in the mix as a few weeks had trade rumors pop up. 

If anyone is accessable thats been mentioned so far, its probably him. I'd hang tight and use our picks though as this point. No problem moving around on the draft board though. 

Archived