Updated: KCTV5 audio/story, Hill suspended by Chiefs

Says it's earth-shattering news, didn't have any information.  I guess KCTV5 had more info than they reported last week about the family court appearances.

His KCTV5 source says it could be draft altering news, whatever that means.

I'm sure it's just awful news, forcing the Chiefs to cut him.

Goodbye Tyreek Hill.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

until T.Hill shows up  to play this thing aint over.. Chiefs are snake bit and  its their own damned fault

It's still their choice to cut these guys or not.  Everyone will try to act like the Chiefs are fools for drafting Hunt and Hill, but no one bats an eye at the new team who signs them after something happens that the Chiefs cut them over.

1 minute ago, dksww said:

It's still their choice to cut these guys or not.  Everyone will try to act like the Chiefs are fools for drafting Hunt and Hill, but no one bats an eye at the new team who signs them after something happens that the Chiefs cut them over.

and thats why its their fault..seems they go with their knee jerk reaction ..

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

and thats why its their fault..seems they go with their knee jerk reaction ..

It's a tough call, but it looks like most fans don't want guys like Hunt or Hill on the team.

I understand why the Chiefs would cut these guys in these cases, but I don't necessarily agree with it and all this focus on have "quality guys" on a football team is overstated.

It's just football. 

7 minutes ago, dksww said:

It's a tough call, but it looks like most fans don't want guys like Hunt or Hill on the team.

I understand why the Chiefs would cut these guys in these cases, but I don't necessarily agree with it and all this focus on have "quality guys" on a football team is overstated.

It's just football. 

yea who wants that type of a player on your team but once they are on and are the difference of  1n dune in the playoff  or a SB win  it becomes different. I am in agreement with someone on here that the loss of Hunt cost us a SB and I'm also  of the thought that the T.Hill is worth 2 wins and that can be the difference between HFA or 6th seed. I also disagree that 1/2 of the fans want T.Hill now or wanted Hunt gone..suspended sure I got no problem with that but not gone  to play on another team and then possibly whip our ass.

Hunt and Company  either need to quit taking problem athletes and settle for  maybe playoff appearances or just get the BPA and go kick ass.. 

god forbid PH2 gets into a fix..people gonna want him gone too? Never say Never shit happens to the best of them.

26 minutes ago, dksww said:

It's just football. 

Looks like? Who took a clear pole? People may say one thing in public but believe something much different in private. Usually its twits like us that are the most vocal. We do not represent THE FANS. We are the internet twits.

What could he find that TMZ couldn’t?  I mean if someone was paid to talk then wouldn’t an outlet TMZ have the means to do that.  Unless he’s talking about a source within the organization.  

Balto I have one for you.....Hill for Peterson straight up.

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

What could he find that TMZ couldn’t?  I mean if someone was paid to talk then wouldn’t an outlet TMZ have the means to do that.  Unless he’s talking about a source within the organization.  

Balto I have one for you.....Hill for Peterson straight up.

They do need a WR.....

Would have to go all out with getting Hill's replacement at that point.  

Just now, NChiefsCorner said:

KK would not rule that out, I said last week that Soren Petro would not be surprised if the Chiefs traded Hill for a 5th round draft pick.

and people bitched about giving up what we did for clark.. that would infuriate me.  That being said  as time goes on Petro and his moralist bull shit gets on my nerves  as much as Zit with ears

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

If the report alters the draft, he's untradable

Lets hope the way it alters the draft is either Hill is 100% cleared sooo Chiefs don't have to replace him like they thought they might OR they are breaking the news that Hill is being traded for a couple first round picks!

6 minutes ago, NChiefsCorner said:

KK would not rule that out, I said last week that Soren Petro would not be surprised if the Chiefs traded Hill for a 5th round draft pick.

Brilliant...You trade your #1 pick for a guy with violence in his past and give him 100 million. Then you trade an elite player , no charges filed, on his rookie deal for a 5th round pick. Makes sense. ESPN needs to hire this insider. 

1 minute ago, Balto said:

Lets hope the way it alters the draft is either Hill is 100% cleared sooo Chiefs don't have to replace him like they thought they might OR they are breaking the news that Hill is being traded for a couple first round picks!

you crack me up living in your Beaver Cleaver world

Just now, oldtimer said:

and people bitched about giving up what we did for clark.. that would infuriate me.  That being said  as time goes on Petro and his moralist bull shit gets on my nerves  as much as Zit with ears

This report from channel 5 news is from some gal that has been investigating Tyreek Hill since before the press conference where they announced no charges.

Archived