Updated: KCTV5 audio/story, Hill suspended by Chiefs

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dksww said:

It's a tough call, but it looks like most fans don't want guys like Hunt or Hill on the team.

I understand why the Chiefs would cut these guys in these cases, but I don't necessarily agree with it and all this focus on have "quality guys" on a football team is overstated.

It's just football. 

Facts, Got to have players that drink Jack and Tequila can't have a whole team of cookie and milk drinkers!!

FollowFollow @ByNateTaylor
More

In an audio obtain from @KCTV5, Crystal Espinal asks Tyreek Hill, "Why does he say, 'Daddy did it.'" A few minutes later in the conversation, Crystal Espinal says that Tyreek Hill punches his son in the arm & uses a belt a discipline.

4:04 PM - 25 Apr 2019

He’s doesnt admit to doing it but that’s all that’s good on that tape. So apparently this tape is enough to reopen criminal case as well.  

Tyreek admitted to making his 3 year old open his arms and then punching him in the chest as a usual form of punishment.  That’s compelling.  Admits to using a belt. Which isn’t.  Fiancé  added why does he keep saying “Daddy did it” about broken arm. Tyreek said I don’t know. 

She added he’s terrified of you. “He said kid needs to respect me and you do too bitch.”

All that said keep in mind she knew this was being recorded and he didn’t. She played herself as choir girl which is clearly BS. 

Just now, PAChiefsFan79 said:

Link to the live coverage? FB mobile app hasn't shown a video yet. 

What was said?

His girlfriend said that their son is afraid of Tyreek and Tyreek said that she should be afraid of him too, he called her a bitch and said that is why you can't keep an fing man.

Crystal Espinal: "He started crying & you were like, 'Shut up, shut up, stop crying, stop crying.'" Tyreek Hill: "Right." Crystal Espinal: "He kept crying because he was scared. He's terrified. You grabbed onto him somehow or he fell? 1 of the 2." Hill: "I didn't do nothing."

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

What a pathetic story. Imagine if KC did not have Mahommes? 

Don’t worry....I’m sure there will be a picture of Mahomes pushing over a old women in a wheel chair soon.

Personally I dont need the KC Team negativity. I will no longer follow this team this closely. It is unhealthy for me. This is sickening.  I will watch the games and root for my favorite players. Signing off on Chiefs/Social Media.

3 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Personally I dont need the KC Team negativity. I will no longer follow this team this closely. It is unhealthy for me. I will watch the games and root for my favorite players. Signing off on Chiefs/Social Media.

Yea, pretty disheartening. If it’s not choking, it’s thug players now/ 

Archived