Updated: KCTV5 audio/story, Hill suspended by Chiefs

Just now, kkuenn said:

Not at all. Look at what makes headlines when it comes to actual news within the national media between say CNN and Fox. All very selective and some newsworthy stuff is ignored because it deals with X group while they say nothing when Y group does worse etc.

I disagree, if he said that it would be everywhere and just as big of a headline as the threat he made.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dksww said:

But don't you think Hill saying "F*cking white people" would be making national headlines???

No.  If anything it would be suppressed.  If a white athlete had said it about another race, it would be headlining the news-cycle 24-7.

43 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

Youtube had an unedited version the day this story broke, that had more bickering in it.  My guess is that because of the potential criminal case the full audio was scrubbed.  Or maybe Tyreek's attorneys did it.  Not sure.  I am guessing you can still find it somewhere, they rarely can remove every link or mirror.

Yeah, with the potential criminal case, they probably scrubbed it. Except the part that deals with the criminal case.  

13 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

No.  If anything it would be suppressed.  If a white athlete had said it about another race, it would be headlining the news-cycle 24-7.

Not trying to get into politics but this is what I was getting at. Kind of like when the Christians were bombed and killed overseas but hardly a peep. The muslims get attacked and it is all over the place type deal. It is all agenda driven and what shocking news they can report on.

39 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

I've made nothing up.  And I don't care if you believe me or not.  I first posted about it on April 30.  Look fellas, you gotta leave me out of your conversations, I'll try and find a link to the extended audio and will post it if/when I do.

Yeah ok

22 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

Stubby you were contacted by XEN..please do as he asks 

27 minutes ago, dksww said:

But don't you think Hill saying "F*cking white people" would be making national headlines???

If taken out of context yes. But it was VERY clear he was talking specifically about the people investigating this and he's not wrong at all to question whether they really care about his kid. Which is exactly why nobody cares. It's completely irrelevant to this entire deal. Did Tyreek hurt his kid or not. That's the only question that matters. 

1 hour ago, BroncoStud said:

Youtube had an unedited version the day this story broke, that had more bickering in it.  My guess is that because of the potential criminal case the full audio was scrubbed.  Or maybe Tyreek's attorneys did it.  Not sure.  I am guessing you can still find it somewhere, they rarely can remove every link or mirror.

Yep.  It was on there.  I listened to it.  It's gone now.

He basically said he was trying to man the kid up because f'ing white people don't care about black kids.

Ok I think I am going to agree with the mods who wanted to lock these threads for a while now.  They've pretty much run their course.  If anything new comes out I guess we can start all over but for now let's go full stop on this fruitless discourse.

• The topic was locked

Archived