NFL draft - Chiefs targets

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

54 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Sammy Watkins will step up if healthy. He's a true #1.

This is the exact reason Veach apparently signed him was for protection in case Tyreek imploded. I think at this point you redo Sammy’s deal and extend him after the season IF he can stay healthy. Sammy isn’t elite like Tyreek but he’s capable of 1200 yards and 10 plus TDs. 

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Parris Campbell, AJ Brown and DK Metcalf still on the board.  Do we have enough to move up and grab one.  Or will we sit back and wait and grab two possible contributors?

Oops Brown is gone

Should be able to get into the end of the 1st with our two 2nds.

15 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Parris Campbell, AJ Brown and DK Metcalf still on the board.  Do we have enough to move up and grab one.  Or will we sit back and wait and grab two possible contributors?

Oops Brown is gone

AJ Brown is there

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Oops Brown is gone

I'd stay where we are at and take Miles Boykins

No reason to spend multiple picks on a player that won't start from day one. If Spags thinks we have that starting CB or Safety that will go soon I wouldn't mind trading up but WR is just a loss of a pick as the field seems pretty good as it currently stands. 

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

No reason to spend multiple picks on a player that won't start from day one. If Spags thinks we have that starting CB or Safety that will go soon I wouldn't mind trading up but WR is just a loss of a pick as the field seems pretty good as it currently stands. 

After the Hill fiasco, I disagree.  They should trade up and take Parris Campbell wherever they think they can get him.  He's Percy Harvin.

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

Disagree.  Gotta keep feeding Mahomes.  We need some offensive skill position guys.

Archived