NFL draft - Chiefs targets

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, Lamardirts said:

With Hill done imo, does Parris become our #1 target?

i looked at NFL.Com...they have a breakdown of the draft with players still available and you can break it down

further to check for the WR's still available. Would DK Metcalf fit here? But we would no doubt have to move up to get him

6 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

i looked at NFL.Com...they have a breakdown of the draft with players still available and you can break it down

further to check for the WR's still available. Would DK Metcalf fit here? But we would no doubt have to move up to get him

Stay away from Metcalf.  He's a one trick pony and the trick ain't that great.  He's a day 3 pick to me.

1 hour ago, xen said:

Disagree.  Gotta keep feeding Mahomes.  We need some offensive skill position guys.

From the reports there doesn't seem to be much difference between the guys available on the draft boards. I think we can stay put and pick our guy. Another FA will obviously come to town so we should be fine. 

CB and WR definitely got skipped over in the first round by teams in need of front 7 help.

Let's hope they keep skipping over WR and CB but I'm afraid that may not be the case and all those teams nab those positions tonight.

16 minutes ago, Palangi said:

That's what was said about tyreek

I don't think anybody said that about Tyreek.  Or if they did, they didn't do any research.  

Metcalf's athletic profile is historically bad when it comes to COD skills and I would seriously question his ability to separate on anything but go routes.

SmartSelect_20190426-094700_Chrome.jpg

Measurable Measurement %tile
Height 6' 3⅜" 87
Weight 228 lbs 95
Wingspan 82⅞" 97
Arm Length 34⅞" 98
Hand Size 9⅞" 81
40 Yard Dash 4.33s 95
Vertical Jump 40½" 93
Broad Jump 134" 97
3-Cone Drill 7.38s 2
20 Yard Shuttle 4.5s 3
Bench Press 27 reps 99

4 minutes ago, xen said:

I don't think anybody said that about Tyreek.  Or if they did, they didn't do any research.  

Metcalf's athletic profile is historically bad when it comes to COD skills and I would seriously question his ability to separate on anything but go routes.

SmartSelect_20190426-094700_Chrome.jpg

Measurable Measurement %tile
Height 6' 3⅜" 87
Weight 228 lbs 95
Wingspan 82⅞" 97
Arm Length 34⅞" 98
Hand Size 9⅞" 81
40 Yard Dash 4.33s 95
Vertical Jump 40½" 93
Broad Jump 134" 97
3-Cone Drill 7.38s 2
20 Yard Shuttle 4.5s 3
Bench Press 27 reps 99

interesting info xen

13 hours ago, Calichief said:

I know what your point is. But you know half the play book just went out the window. And you know what I meant.

I do know what you meant. And agree that it changes the offense. I don’t think it stops this offense. Andy plays to the skills we have. We see very different plays from the Alex days to last year. He will adjust and Pat will make the WRs we have look better than they are. We will be fine.

Andy Isabela is the WR we clearly spent the most time with and recently had him in for a private workout.  We can’t double our pain by forcing this issue and reaching to replace Tyreek.  Stick to the draft board! 

Maybe some veterans like John Ross to watch a potential trade for at some point. 

11 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Andy Isabela is the WR we clearly spent the most time with and recently had him in for a private workout.  We can’t double our pain by forcing this issue and reaching to replace Tyreek.  Stick to the draft board! 

Maybe some veterans like John Ross to watch a potential trade for at some point. 

Andy Isabella with Mahomes would be ridiculous.  

Archived