NFL draft - Chiefs targets

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Veach panicked again he would of been there at #61 and there's at least 4 receivers better than him on the board! Not a good pick smh

Do you ever do anything but whine?  You don’t know if he would have been there.  It was a good pick.  Speed receiver and talented returner.  

5 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Do you ever do anything but whine?  You don’t know if he would have been there.  It was a good pick.  Speed receiver and talented returner.  

Do you ever do anything but attack my posts? You yourself on this page at the top said you preferred Campbell as i and whole bunch of others would have! Its a msg board so I'll continue to give my opinion if you dont agree that's fine just don't respond then simple as that!

15 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Would have rather had Campbell, but I’ll take it.  Kudos to Xen.  He has been repping him for awhile.

the kid looks a little more durable than Parris, with similar combine numbers

I was hoping for Campbell because he's a man of great character

hopefully mecole has good character

2 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Do you ever do anything but attack my posts? You yourself on this page at the top said you preferred Campbell as i and whole bunch of others would have! Its a msg board so I'll continue to give my opinion if you dont agree that's fine just don't respond then simple as that!

Quit yer whinin.

1 minute ago, mex said:

the kid looks a little more durable than Parris, with similar combine numbers

I was hoping for Campbell because he's a man of great character

hopefully mecole has good character

Let’s hope so.  They are similiar players.  Hardman is twitchy like Hill and a good punt returner.  

Archived