NFL draft - Chiefs targets

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Let’s go RB!

i love what Veach did in fa allowing us to go offense in the draft. Load up

I agree when you said RBs are a dime a dozen. I would not use a pick on a RB. Thanks to Hill we had to use our best pick on offense instead of defense.. Draft all defense from here on. Anderson was a late season waiver pick up. Some good backs likely cut soon.

Thornhill is a versatile defensive back who has experience at both corner and safety. He has good size, solid top-end speed and below-average length. He is a playmaker who picked off six passes last season, and no one jumped higher than he did at the NFL scouting combine. Thornhill is a willing run-defender who does a good job of sifting through traffic.

It's nice to come in at the right time to see the Chiefs picks so soon. :)

I know nothing about the players, but judging by you guys reactions I'm happy with the picks.  I've been on this board long to know you guys are right a lot of times.

18 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Adds much needed speed and athleticism to the defensive backfield. Physical player too that had 6 picks last year. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.streakingthelawn.com/platform/amp/2019/4/25/18513466/nfl-draft-2019-virginia-cavaliers-juan-thornhill-safety-cornerback

There's no guarantee that he will play safety for us.  With his background it's very possible he could move back to the corner. 

18 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Just realized KC has no 4th or 5th round picks? That sucks. 

We’ve got two 6ths.  If we want a guy we can make it happen. We moved up 8 spots in the third round. We can use that to move back or maybe we did that to get closer to a specific guy. 

Archived