What hapens to Hill?

46 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

I've said ALL ALONG that the kid was the priority, but seemingly half the fans in this discussion were more worried about keeping their WR than the actual substance of the potential crimes and/or abuse.  It took actual audio of the asshole talking about abusing his kid and threatening women for them to admit he MAY be done...  My laughing isn't about what Hill did, it's about how the Chiefs fans have reacted to it.

That said I edited my emojis Toma, I don't want to look as bad as some of these dudes do right now...

Don't act all high and mighty, guarantee you have fans that would take him in a heartbeat, especially considering your team has no future right now....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

I've said ALL ALONG that the kid was the priority, but seemingly half the fans in this discussion were more worried about keeping their WR than the actual substance of the potential crimes and/or abuse.  It took actual audio of the asshole talking about abusing his kid and threatening women for them to admit he MAY be done...  My laughing isn't about what Hill did, it's about how the Chiefs fans have reacted to it.

That said I edited my emojis Toma, I don't want to look as bad as some of these dudes do right now...

Wait, so you think its funny that fans were waiting for actual evidence before coming to the conclusion he did it? So you're laughing at logic...no wonder you're a Donkey fan.

1 hour ago, BroncoStud said:

That's a little harsh on Chiefs fans, Studly.  Most on this board were taking a wait and see attitude.  Now they have real evidence, whether court worthy or not, and no one wants to see Hill in an NFL uniform again.  It's especially hurtful after the Hunt fiasco of last season so don't be surprised if Chiefs fans feared giving another team an elite talent.  Yesterday changed most attitudes and the feelings for the kid over ride everything else in this sorry case.  Hill, whether convicted or not, is mud in this town.  You won't find many who are still worried about keeping their WR. 

45 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

Don't act all high and mighty, guarantee you have fans that would take him in a heartbeat, especially considering your team has no future right now....

If Denver signed Tyreek Hill they would lose me as a fan immediately.  I can't speak for other fans.

44 minutes ago, PAChiefsFan79 said:

Wait, so you think its funny that fans were waiting for actual evidence before coming to the conclusion he did it? So you're laughing at logic...no wonder you're a Donkey fan.

Hill plead guilty to punching pregnant girlfriend in stomach, beating her, and choking her, while at OSU.  Child has broken arm.  Child removed from home.  Two separate abuse claims/investigations.  At this point you knew enough to form a logical conclusion.

The audio proof just reinforced what was already apparent.  

2 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

Hill plead guilty to punching pregnant girlfriend in stomach, beating her, and choking her, while at OSU.  Child has broken arm.  Child removed from home.  Two separate abuse claims/investigations.  At this point you knew enough to form a logical conclusion.

The audio proof just reinforced what was already apparent.  

I was giving him a second chance, there were rumors his fiance was toxic, and there were reasons to add another possible story... so logically I waited until I had more information to form an opinion. People can and do change...

So now Espinal admits she lied to investigators about Hill.

DA will re-open the case and Grand Jury her.

Charges will be returned on Hill and Espinal for obstruction and perjury, try to turn her on him

Hill goes to jail. Never plays football again.

1 hour ago, PAChiefsFan79 said:

I don't think his situation is similar to AP. AP didn't have a history of physical violence and criminal record of physical violence. Hill was giving his second chance when he was drafted.

Well he does now as he's outright admitted to the fact he still beats his son and nobody cares.  The NFL does not care about abusers, just the attention they get.

4 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

If (should be when) we cut him, the NFL needs to do the right thing also.  It was BS that Hunt only got an 8 game suspension after we cut him.  It sucks because if we do the right thing, another team will benefit like Hunt but if we keep Hill we look like the bad guy.  

Agree 100%.  There needs to be a standard among the NFL so that one team doesn't do what is right, and another Dorsey takes advantage of it. 

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Charges will be returned on Hill and Espinal for obstruction and perjury, try to turn her on him

hope hill likes prison football

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

They're both total idiots.

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

I hope that happens, but not sure it will.  

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

Hill is going to jail, but will probably play football again once he's out and serves a suspension.

If he goes he will have to serve his time and then the suspension. He will be out for 2 seasons and not in football shape. He would have to try out and really sign a low end deal just to get a chance but even then he has killed any large contract ever coming his way.

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

If he goes he will have to serve his time and then the suspension. He will be out for 2 seasons and not in football shape. He would have to try out and really sign a low end deal just to get a chance but even then he has killed any large contract ever coming his way.

Oh yeah, any shot at a big contract is long gone.  This isn't the end for him though unless the NFL bans him forever.

4 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Which they just might do.

Yes they should, but I don't think they will.  Once that Pandora's box has been opened, there will be calls for every player to face the same fate.

Which is what the result should be in those instances too, but coaches and FO people don't want that.  This situation might change their policies.

42 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Yes they should, but I don't think they will.  Once that Pandora's box has been opened, there will be calls for every player to face the same fate.

Which is what the result should be in those instances too, but coaches and FO people don't want that.  This situation might change their policies.

Dominique Foxworth ex NFLPA president said on ESPN that the Union would fight a ban tooth and nail, to the bitter end for what is perceived to be his 1st offense.

29 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Dominique Foxworth ex NFLPA president said on ESPN that the Union would fight a ban tooth and nail, to the bitter end for what is perceived to be his 1st offense.

That's interesting. I guess they're just doing their job, but common sense would say he hasn't learned anything from all the counseling and whatever the Chiefs put him though before IMHO.  

8 minutes ago, FANATIC said:
Elliot Metz @thatelliotmetz
FollowFollow @thatelliotmetz
More

BREAKING: @KCTV5 has evidence that Crystal Espinal, Tyreek Hill's fiancee, may have been assaulted earlier this week.

2:59 PM - 26 Apr 2019

Wow!  Did anyone see/hear the additional audio released after the initial report?

Dude tries justifying his abuse by stating he's teaching his kid respect because white people don't care about no black child. Hill is a Fucktard. Hope the worst comes his way. Beats his fiance, beats his child, all in the name of making him stronger against old whitey. Dude has layers upon layers of evil.

28 minutes ago, FANATIC said:
Elliot Metz @thatelliotmetz
FollowFollow @thatelliotmetz
More

BREAKING: @KCTV5 has evidence that Crystal Espinal, Tyreek Hill's fiancee, may have been assaulted earlier this week.

2:59 PM - 26 Apr 2019

They have evidence that she may have been assaulted?   Either she was or wasn't, either they do or don't?   Sounds like they are trying to milk this.  I do believe its very possible when he found out and she realized someone turned in the recording all hell broke loose.   I can only imagine how angry a guy who has issues with rage could get over something that could in all likelihood end his career.   But I also think someone like that could have done that to herself when she realized she could be charged.  Its a total mess.   Those poor children.....

Hate the thought of losing a superstar but you can't have trash like that on your football team.    

Archived