What hapens to Hill?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mods...Why is Broncostud still able to post on these boards?  He is just trolling 

it’s one thing for real fans to discuss Hills issues....why do we have to listen to Bronco fans come here and make it worse? 

9 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

If (should be when) we cut him, the NFL needs to do the right thing also.  It was BS that Hunt only got an 8 game suspension after we cut him.  It sucks because if we do the right thing, another team will benefit like Hunt but if we keep Hill we look like the bad guy.  

Hunt was cut because he lied to the FO......not because of what he did.

11 minutes ago, Calichief said:

How many Tyreek threads are we going for?

A lot! I hope the chiefs dont cut right away if he's cleared of charges. I hope they suspend him, then Goddell suspends him, which should keep him sidelined for at least the season. Then, try and trade him for something. 

If he's found guilty,  then it doesn't matter. He wont play again. But, if he's not?? I hate the fact that the Broncos or Raiders can sign him for cheap after a year long suspension. 

I’m starting to think the Chiefs will not release him. I can’t believe I said that But they can use this situation to help him seek counseling and then sign him for a long term team friendly deal. He does need to face a year long or so suspension. He needs a ton of help. Thoughts? 

31 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

I’m starting to think the Chiefs will not release him. I can’t believe I said that But they can use this situation to help him seek counseling and then sign him for a long term team friendly deal. He does need to face a year long or so suspension. He needs a ton of help. Thoughts? 

Based on another recent assault , unconfirmed, I hope he goes to prison.

15 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

Hmmmm

Did Veach actually record that conversation and turn it in with the thoughts of getting Hill on a very team friendly deal?  Muahaha 

2 minutes ago, NChiefsCorner said:

I was thinking maybe they hold on to him until he is a free agent to see if anyone signs him, that way we can get a compensatory pick instead of just letting him go with no compensation.

I said the same thing earlier. Even if he is suspended we hold the rights to him. Seeing hardly any backlash on the Browns signing of Hunt really is confusing. Hate to see the same thing for us to lose Hill inking to another team not have to ride out the storm for it all. 

Then sign him cheaply so we suffer for it as a team

We do need to get him help and do need to ensure help is there for the kid too. Treat it like the Cubs did with Addison Russell and ensure training is also done for the team. Help recognize signs, behavior etc.

17 hours ago, Balto said:

Mods...Why is Broncostud still able to post on these boards?  He is just trolling 

it’s one thing for real fans to discuss Hills issues....why do we have to listen to Bronco fans come here and make it worse? 

Because, 'Merica....

17 hours ago, Balto said:

Because we are a charitable board and allow all people, including those with special needs, to have a voice.

Why do you think we let Phatal hand around?

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

I said the same thing earlier. Even if he is suspended we hold the rights to him. Seeing hardly any backlash on the Browns signing of Hunt really is confusing. Hate to see the same thing for us to lose Hill inking to another team not have to ride out the storm for it all. 

Then sign him cheaply so we suffer for it as a team

We do need to get him help and do need to ensure help is there for the kid too. Treat it like the Cubs did with Addison Russell and ensure training is also done for the team. Help recognize signs, behavior etc.

I still say that Hunt only got released because he lied to the FO not about the act/video...thus meaning the backlash of keeping him because of the video surfacing had zero to do with the releasing    

16 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

They did that three years ago and look what it got them.  I believe in second chances and putting what is done early in life behind, but Hill had all the advantages of help and counseling and blew it.  He had the incentives of making unbelievable amounts of money and he threw it away.  He doesn't belong on a team and he doesn't belong in a house with kids.

Smart thing to do is to suspend him until further notice, which they did, wait to see what the NFL does and then suspend him for the rest of 2019 to keep him off another roster. He walks as a FA in '20 and KC can even get a comp draft pick.

I guarantee you the NFL will look at this and do their usual 8-10 game suspension and he will get signed.

This of course, is assuming he doesn't go to jail.

On 4/26/2019 at 10:32 AM, PAChiefsFan79 said:

I don't think his situation is similar to AP. AP didn't have a history of physical violence and criminal record of physical violence. Hill was giving his second chance when he was drafted.

Yep.  Hill is toast.  I can't imagine any other team signing him, either, although some GM's are delusional enough to think that they can "rehabilitate him" or he will "behave if given a third chance." So, he might play again for a while, but I pretty much doubt it.  It is sad for him, sad for his life. He lost stardom and fortune because he has a reactive disorder which he cannot control. Medications can help him, but he would not be able to play football on them.

Archived