Mecole Hardman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, Chiefswinitall said:

And thats terrible.  it  tyREEKS of desperation.    Trading up for this guy?   Beginning to really doubt this Veach guy.   Struck gold once but his other picks stink.

who did you want instead?

Actually I think Mecole probably would have been gone where we picked.  Best combination of speed and quickness at receiver in this draft. Kid is a hands catcher as well.  He may be on the smaller side but he's rocked up and tough.  Transitions to a runner is almost instant and dude has speed to burn.  Criminally underused in college in that run first and second offense.

5”11 183     4.33 40    Hes built like Tyreek.  Not quite as fast but I keep hearing this is a slam dunk pick  with our QB and coach   

Hardman is one of the most electric weapons in the NFL Draft class. He uses his speed and fluidity to stretch the field from the slot, showing promise on deep balls. Additionally, his ability in space can be utilized in the RPO game. Hardman’s field vision and elusiveness allow him to be one of the best kick and punt return prospects in the NFL Draft. Hardman had just mediocre production, which was likely due to the talent surrounding him on Georgia’s offense. He projects as a better professional receiver than college, an an NFL team may be able to better utilize his ability. After the NFL Combine, I expect Hardman to be considered on Day 2 of the NFL Draft.

2 minutes ago, xen said:

Actually I think Mecole probably would have been gone where we picked.  Best combination of speed and quickness at receiver in this draft. Kid is a hands catcher as well.  He may be on the smaller side but he's rocked up and tough.  Transitions to a runner is almost instant and dude has speed to burn.  Criminally underused in college in that run first and second offense.

What warroom are you in top know he wouldn't be there? 

4 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Eagles and Cowboys had interest, so that may be incorrect.

I'm fine with this choice.

One thing i will say us we usually know someone else is sniffing around and beat them to the punch. I am fine with this. Now a TE like Sternberger and we will be set for offense 

2 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Is he the 3rd or 4th best receiver prospect in this draft? Cause he went there to the Chiefs. 

He's right up there.  Andy Isabella is my draft crush but this kid is a lot stouter with similiar speed, better quickness and he's not a body catcher like Isabella.

1 minute ago, xen said:

He's right up there.  Andy Isabella is my draft crush but this kid is a lot stouter with similiar speed, better quickness and he's not a body catcher like Isabella.

I kinda thought Isabella would be the pick, if they went WR here, cause they met with him after the Senior Bowl. 

13 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

And thats terrible.  it  tyREEKS of desperation.    Trading up for this guy?   Beginning to really doubt this Veach guy.   Struck gold once but his other picks stink.

Dont say it looks like panicking or desperation cause you'll be called a whiner if you do!

Archived